2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bosnia's new kits are, uhhmm, not good

BOSNIA1-1.jpg

In the article, they say that they don't know if this will be actually used in the world cup or if it is just Legea cashing in on their last jersey before losing the contract to Givova.

Those are not going to be the kits. The president of the Bosnian football federation said as much when he stated earlier that they were going with a bigger supplier after there was a bidding war between Legea, Adidas and Nike. So expect either a Nike or Adidas kit. Legea's contract expires May 31. So we probably won't see anything until right before or after that date. I got my info from footyheadlines.com but I had already seen the stuff from the Bosnian president earlier.

So this is my list of what we have not seen either leaked or revealed...

France Away

Brazil Away

Portugal Away

Nigeria Away

Algeria Away

United States Home & Away

Croatia Home & Away

Iran Home & Away

England Home & Away

Honduras Home & Away

Greece Home & Away

Ecuador Home & Away

Costa Rica Home & Away

Belgium Home & Away

Bosnia-Herzegovina Home & Away

If I am missing any that we haven't seen on my list than please let me know and if you have seen some of these than let me know as well.

So this is my list of what we have not seen either leaked or revealed...

France Away

Brazil Away

Portugal Away

Nigeria Away

Algeria Away

United States Home & Away

Croatia Home & Away

Iran Home & Away

England Home & Away

Honduras Home & Away

Greece Home & Away

Ecuador Home & Away

Costa Rica Home & Away

Belgium Home & Away

Bosnia-Herzegovina Home & Away

If I am missing any that we haven't seen on my list than please let me know and if you have seen some of these than let me know as well.

Looks accurate to me unless the Bosnia shirts above prove to be legit.

Why does the US not just use the actual blue, which I believe is a shade in between both Navy/Royal? Marketing scheme?

I can't imagine their is a good reason. Easier to mass produce items with navy is royal (rather than something in between) is the only thing I can think of.

That US kit is damn near perfect.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What a beautiful top!! I still would have preferred it if the trim were royal blue and the pinstripes red but I still love it. Also here is a quote from Todo Sobre Camisetas for the away kit (which is supposed to be more wild):

@EleteTSC: A very trustworthy source has described the new USA Away kit as "Captain America meets WC94"... he didnt like it!

Archived