2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

Nike's World Cup boot line. Absolutely rank.

rms3lk.jpg

These aren't terrible but a little disappointing. I really liked the silver and bright orange line from last world cup.

I was expecting some pattern heavy boots like similar to those Adidas (American) football cleats.

The new reflective boot line is beautiful, I love the hypervenoms.

do any players wear boots in national team colorways anymore? are they even allowed to by their sponsors or are they forced into the corporate colorway for the WC?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rms3lk.jpg

These aren't terrible but a little disappointing. I really liked the silver and bright orange line from last world cup.

I was expecting some pattern heavy boots like similar to those Adidas (American) football cleats.

do any players wear boots in national team colorways anymore? are they even allowed to by their sponsors or are they forced into the corporate colorway for the WC?

I think only Ronaldo and messi and maybe neymar could get away with wearing different color ways

rms3lk.jpg

I think only Ronaldo and messi and maybe neymar could get away with wearing different color ways

Boots aren't typically a uniform part of any kit.

First_game_of_the_2010_FIFA_World_Cup,_S

rms3lk.jpg

Still doesn't compare to Nike's Euro 2012 set! Just fantastic.

nike-clash-collection.jpg

BcJwBLQCQAE_8AV.jpg

Doing the rounds as rumoured Australian kits for 2014. A 40th anniversary of the trailblazing 1974 team. Doesn't quite match the descriptions earlier in this thread so who knows how legit it is.

Green shorts and white socks for the home kit please (as unlikely as it seems)!

liverpool-1.png

BcJwBLQCQAE_8AV.jpg

Doing the rounds as rumoured Australian kits for 2014. A 40th anniversary of the trailblazing 1974 team. Doesn't quite match the descriptions earlier in this thread so who knows how legit it is.

Great, thanks!

Jaguars

Nike may not be perfect but when they hit a home run, they hit it out of the park. Those Australia jerseys are stunning.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

the horrible logo of the Italian Federation

Really? I can't agree with that.

Well of course it's a matter of tastes about the sheer layout of the logo.

I'd prefer a simpler, classic one like before the '90s or in the first half of the '00s.

ITALIA2-thumb.jpg

The thing that's beyond tastes is the position of the stars.

Why they hide them inside the logo is beyond me.

Get those four stars out and above the logo and be proud of them!

Like the Brazilians do

stemma-cbf-brasil-595x335.jpg

the Germans

stemma-DFB-2014-595x525.jpg

the Argentinians

dettagli-maglia-argentina-2014-595x272.j

BcJwBLQCQAE_8AV.jpg

These are pretty good, but they don't match the description we got earlier on of a henley collar.

I'd be quite happy with these though.

Archived