2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love such an US shirt and buy it right away if it's the real deal.

Any news on if they use the 100 year logo, a new one or stick with the ugly one?

Mercifully, it is fake.

They are sticking with the current ugly one, unfortunately.

Nike's World Cup boot line. Absolutely rank.

rms3lk.jpg

why pink and volt? i can get volt because it's a nike specific color and it goes well with brazil, but pink? id like a blue, or a green a lot better, and the colors just don't go well together, looks more like something i'd throw up.

Nike and US soccer have extended their partnership for another 9 years.

I like this. I'm sure the only real competitor would have been adidas, though I'd love to see Under Armour start taking on more teams.

As long as Nike is based in the US, they will be the US' manufacturer, much like Adidas and Germany. That will not change.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Nike and US soccer have extended their partnership for another 9 years.

I like this. I'm sure the only real competitor would have been adidas, though I'd love to see Under Armour start taking on more teams.

As long as Nike is based in the US, they will be the US' manufacturer, much like Adidas and Germany. That will not change

do you have inside information on that?

It's simple logic. Why would you choose anyone other than your biggest national manufacturer? If Umbro was still going strong, they'd still be manufacturing England's kits for the same reason.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's simple logic. Why would you choose anyone other than your biggest national manufacturer?

Money.
When Adidas and Nike pretty much act as a cartel in the sports kit manufacturing only two countries get to do that.

But even still that's not been the case in a long time, France haven't used Le Coq Sportif for a long time, if ever, Spain could use any number of manufacturers, same with Italy. But no, instead money wins and they go for the highest bidder, whoever that might be. Beyond Germany and the US it's hard to think of one country wearing a manufacturer based in that country.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Nike's World Cup boot line. Absolutely rank.

rms3lk.jpg

These aren't terrible but a little disappointing. I really liked the silver and bright orange line from last world cup.

I was expecting some pattern heavy boots like similar to those Adidas (American) football cleats.

The new reflective boot line is beautiful, I love the hypervenoms.

I've seen these pop up a few places lately as possible WC kits...purely speculation and the quality looks poor so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

usjerseys%28FORMATTED%29.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived