2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

What happened to this forum, we used to be over a page a day on this thing.

Pretty much all of Adidas and Puma's designs have already been released/leaked and Nike usually waits a little while before they release theirs.

There's not been much news recently on this front so there's little to talk about.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to this forum, we used to be over a page a day on this thing.

Pretty much all of Adidas and Puma's designs have already been released/leaked and Nike usually waits a little while before they release theirs.

There's not been much news recently on this front so there's little to talk about.

Yup, the ball got officially released today though.

This is the time the Nike kits got leaked last cycle so I'm extra anxious.

Japans' looks like a very nice training top. Germany's (w/ a different collar) looks like a players travel polo. And Mexico's shirt looks like adidas put as much effort in designing it as Mexico did to qualify for the World Cup.

I was mostly on board with the adidas home kits save for the Mexico superhero costume. These new away kits suck. The only tolerable designs are Germany and Argentina. Mexico has to have the worst set of kits, period. That away shirt (is it orange?) with the one color trim black and Charlie Brown design is just as laughable as the home shirt, if not more. Here are three more, two of which are also terrible. Sweden is ok.

Spain+2014+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

Sweden+2014+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

Russia+2014+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

I personally quite like the Argentina, Sweden and Russia aways. I actually design wise quite like the Germany one, but why have Germany sidelined gold so much in this collection of kits? Seems like a colour short to me to really sing out 'Germany'

I personally quite like the Argentina, Sweden and Russia always. I actually design wise quite like the Germany one, but why have Germany sidelined gold so much in this collection of kits? Seems like a colour short to me to really sing out 'Germany'

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived