2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

Why is te red jacket on sale already?? Or is that a mistake?

An when you sort Nike soccer by recently added the brazil and France stuff appears but not those us jackets.

I still have hope.

Nike's site isn't very well done.

But if you go to Nike.com > Men (tab) > New Releases (drop down) > Newest (sort), it is the 6th item behind 2 Brazil jerseys, Brazil shorts, $500 snowboarding boots an some Jordan pants.

That's a good point, but then why isn't France anywhere on that page?

I really don't like tha altered agency font on the back. The previous font we had was perfect and matched out number font.

So is it safe to expect a leak or release in the next week or two?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is te red jacket on sale already?? Or is that a mistake?

An when you sort Nike soccer by recently added the brazil and France stuff appears but not those us jackets.

I still have hope.

Nike's site isn't very well done.

But if you go to Nike.com > Men (tab) > New Releases (drop down) > Newest (sort), it is the 6th item behind 2 Brazil jerseys, Brazil shorts, $500 snowboarding boots an some Jordan pants.

That's a good point, but then why isn't France anywhere on that page?

I really don't like tha altered agency font on the back. The previous font we had was perfect and matched out number font.

So is it safe to expect a leak or release in the next week or two?

France is on there, you just have to scroll down a bit further since theirs came out a bit earlier.

I don't think this means we should expect a leak in the next week or 2. We saw France and Brazil leaks since their stuff was coming out sooner. I don't expect the US still out til Feb-Apr, so we prob won't see leaks until after the new year, unfortunately.

Soooo... the jackets are gone. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/#mens-national-soccer-teams/7puZaowZ1jo?sortOrder=publishDate|desc

We must be so important.

EDIT: Link doesn't seem to be working. The jackets were found by going to nike.com, hovering over 'Men', then clicking on 'National Soccer' under 'Fan Gear' on the right of the page, then organizing by 'Newest'.

Straight from the source...seems to be the usual protocol for the release schedule but they seem to have flipped the home and away dates. Usually the away kit was released in February and the home kit in April.

@soccerdotcom: Home in late February. Away in early April. RT @wtleggett: @soccerdotcom When will USA World Cup jerseys be released?

https://twitter.com/soccerdotcom/status/405452637782306817

To all those complaining about the Nike kits being too plain, just because something has more bells and whistles doesn't inherently make it better. I does however give it the opportunity to be louder and more obnoxious.

This guy speaks the truth.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

In recent times, England have tended to release new shirts before upcoming matches. Since their next match is a friendly against Denmark on the 5th March, that is when I would put my money on the new release happening.

Traditionally, the new kit would come out on St. George's day. That hasn't happened for a few years though.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

In recent times, England have tended to release new shirts before upcoming matches. Since their next match is a friendly against Denmark on the 5th March, that is when I would put my money on the new release happening.

Traditionally, the new kit would come out on St. George's day. That hasn't happened for a few years though.

When is at George's day?

When is at George's day?

April 23rd.

When is at George's day?

April 23rd.

Correct.

However, I will be shocked if it is not released by then. Especially given the friendlies due to be played in March. I see those friendlies as the latest realistic date of release.

Maybe there will be some leaks before then anyway at least.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

When is at George's day?

April 23rd.

Correct.

However, I will be shocked if it is not released by then. Especially given the friendlies due to be played in March. I see those friendlies as the latest realistic date of release.

Maybe there will be some leaks before then anyway at least.

It's not really a 'tradition' as much as a commonly used marketing strategy. And less commonly used before major championships, Ben it doesn't give much time for major marketing blitzes. I'd be surprised if England don't launch something before the Denmark game, given the Danes play in red, it would be more than likely the home kit.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

So Nike have officially unveiled France and Brazil, I wonder whos next? Portugal? Greece?

I would assume either Netherlands or Portugal since we have seen significant leaks of those ones. However, they may just release them all about the same time and within a few days of the next friendlies. They still have 8 kits to release: Netherlands, Portugal, Croatia, Greece, USA, Australia, South Korea, England.

Archived