2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's part of supporting the club, the highs and lows and the debate. No matter what, even if Arsenal put out a totally crap kit I will still support my club. Doesn't mean I will buy the kit, just wear the previous year's one.

Nobody ever said otherwise. But we as supporters call 'em as we see 'em. And I see this as a serviceable but not brilliant shirt. Certainly not up to par with Nike's average offering, although I do love the socks.

I'm in the Clock End, Upper Tier. I usually get back to London for six or right matches a year, Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League combined. My brother lives in London, and he uses the tickets the rest of the time.

Sorry for not being able to quote previous conversations but for some reason I haven't been able to use the quote button in post replys in IE 11 for quite a while now.

Nobody ever said otherwise. But we as supporters call 'em as we see 'em. And I see this as a serviceable but not brilliant shirt. Certainly not up to par with Nike's average offering, although I do love the socks.

The socks are nicely done...

I'm in the Clock End, Upper Tier. I usually get back to London for six or right matches a year, Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League combined. My brother lives in London, and he uses the tickets the rest of the time.

That's good to hear. Clock End is a good end to be in, would love to be in that end. I take it you're either Silver or Gold member? I've been on the season ticket wait list since they moved to Ashburton Grove. Every year always hoping for that notice that I have season tickets offered to me. Nothing yet, here's hoping next year. Last I saw, there are over 45,000 on the wait list :shocked:

I'm a Gold member. Was lucky enough to get in with the expansion of seats in the new stadium.

The culture of the Clock End is amazing. The only issue I have is that you can't actually see the Clock. ;) It's the old "Empire State Building" problem, where Rockefeller Center advertises that they have a better view than the Empire State Building because the view actually includes the Empire State Building...

Indeed, those Palermo kits are both rather lovely. Overall Joma look to have upped their game a couple of notches this year.

As for Arsenal, whatever you think of the design of the shirts and the fit I'm sure there's one thing we can all agree on - you really can't go wrong with a pair of hooped socks. B)

West Brom HOME: :&

West-Bromwich-nouveau-maillot-2015.jpeg

This just seems wrong. West Brom's look has always been the blue/white stripes with white more prominent, with white shorts too.

liverpool-1.png

This is actually for the following season, but West Ham has been polling fans on a proposed new badge, one that fits in better with the new Olympic Stadium home they'll be moving in to:

_76209262_westham624.jpg

From what I have heard is none of the fans like the new style logo's presented. They are annoyed the castle has been removed, They hate the fact it has London on it as everyone knows where they come from. They also hate the design for the way United is split from West Ham.

glory10.png

imagejpg1_zps4378fc48.jpg

I know many folks think these Catalan uniforms were bad luck, but I will miss them. I thought these kits looked good and were a great compliment to one of the best home kits in football.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived