NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madden has a tendency to have uniform elements that don't exist

I'm well aware of that, but there a some weird instances where it doesn't exist but it is official, like the Chicago Bears having Orange pants which were apparently in a style guide one season.

bSLCtu2.png

I'm well aware of that, but there a some weird instances where it doesn't exist but it is official, like the Chicago Bears having Orange pants which were apparently in a style guide one season.

The current pats home jerseys have white piping instead of red

The current pats home jerseys have white piping instead of red

There's a patch coming that will fix this. However, from what EA is saying, we shouldn't expect too many uniform patches, which is disappointing.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just saw a clip from the Texans v. Broncos game. When did Texans start wearing a single white stripe on their blue pants?

wes-welker-sustains-concussion-during-br

The red stripes are still on there. red/white/red stripes.

Just saw a clip from the Texans v. Broncos game. When did Texans start wearing a single white stripe on their blue pants?

Is that a cowboy collar

Same collar they've had since 2012.

Is that a cowboy collar

You obviously don't know what a cowboy collar is.

Is that a cowboy collar

Great post ricky. Thanks for posting all the pictures and listing the links showing me what a cowboy collar is Luckily I looked it up. And yes that looks to be a cowboy collar.

Is that a cowboy collar

Great post ricky. Thanks for posting all the pictures and listing the links showing me what a cowboy collar is Luckily I looked it up. And yes that looks to be a cowboy collar.

Sorry I made you do a little work WSU.

OK.

What's a cowboy collar?

Well it's a piece of "padding" that's going out of style in the NFL and CFB. In fact, McDavid, the creator of it, plans to cease production of them. I add quotation around the padding part since research has shown they're really not that effective in a game. And the reason it got so popular was because it looked cool or a player wanted to look more intimidating.

Wow, I don't get it. The clip I saw was the Labhart TD at the end, and it really looked like no red stripes. I wish I could find the video.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Magnificent! Amazing contrast. I really like the Bucs' new white uniform.

c4s_2martin081714_13689170_8col.jpg

just a tad more orange and these dolphins uniforms would be top 10 easily . still don't understand the hate for the logo

Thicker orange outline around the numbers,

Thinner aqua helmet stripe on helmet and a normal size orange outline for helmet stripe

Point the dolphin tail down like previous logos.

Just do those three things, and this dolphin uniform and identity will be a perfect update.

The helmet on the dolphin is just not needed these days. While it would be nice, it would look forced in any rendition other than a throwback "inspired" logo.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Don't know if this is still true, but as of just a few years ago, the Raiders' uniforms were manufactured by some mom-and-pop shop in the Bay Area. Had been that way since AFL days. A contact of mine - who is close to the team told me this...apparently, they just manually put on the various manufacturer/licensee logo depending on who has the contract at the time.

Like I said, don't know if it's still true.

Bobcat athletics?

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived