NFL Changes 2014+

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year

Redskins%20Eagles%20Football%20_r620x349

What I don't understand is: how is nike having a problem with getting the custom shade of green correct for the eagle this season but were fine last season?
Ripon made the jerseys last year. They were completely different materials and the eagles shade of midnight green is nearly impossible to reproduce because its a metallic color and nikes unis are matte.

Maybe this has been discussed, but I did not see it. What helmet is Eddie Lacy wearing that he has a "cutout" in the center of it?

eddie-lacy-nfl-preseason-oakland-raiders

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Maybe this has been discussed, but I did not see it. What helmet is Eddie Lacy wearing that he has a "cutout" in the center of it?

From the front, the flex looks like one of those telephone helmets the NFL used to use for the draft.

From the front, the flex looks like one of those telephone helmets the NFL used to use for the draft.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw someone wearing one in the Bengals-Cardinals game last night. It also looks like a wireless helmet mouse...

61rjHMztitL._SL1500_.jpg

Have we revealed who will be getting new pants this year? I would love to see the Jags in all teal for a game.

I don't know if it was "officially" confirmed, but it was hinted at by those "in the know" that the Eagles will have black pants. Weather they get worn or not is a different story.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Have we revealed who will be getting new pants this year? I would love to see the Jags in all teal for a game.

I don't know if it was "officially" confirmed, but it was hinted at by those "in the know" that the Eagles will have black pants. Weather they get worn or not is a different story.

Is this the same cast of characters that keep spreading the kelly green rumours?

Is this the same cast of characters that keep spreading the kelly green rumours?

No.

B)

That's exactly what I thought when I saw someone wearing one in the Bengals-Cardinals game last night. It also looks like a wireless helmet mouse...

61rjHMztitL._SL1500_.jpg

It's the Riddell SpeedFlex helmet

BjRGB_FCIAALpJB.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Last year

Redskins%20Eagles%20Football%20_r620x349

What I don't understand is: how is nike having a problem with getting the custom shade of green correct for the eagle this season but were fine last season?
Ripon made the jerseys last year. They were completely different materials and the eagles shade of midnight green is nearly impossible to reproduce because its a metallic color and nikes unis are matte.

a little more to it than that. its not impossible to match just because of the finish of material but because that color of textile/fabric was created by Reebok/Ripon. being impossible to match was exactly the point behind it, to thwart counterfeits and might be a reason they never go back to a generic Kelly Green. im not sure how it worked the last 2 years, but im guessing Nike bought a license to be able to use that material, or bought a bulk of it, or bought some Reebok jerseys and slapped a swoosh on it. hard to say, but the jerseys of the last 2 years are certainly not 100% Nike

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived