2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Titans vs Giants matchup in Nashville later this year may be a rare color-on-color matchup the league approved. The Titans light blue would contrast well with the darker blue of the G-Men. I also wonder who makes the jersey decision for the Titans--their coach (who wore colors at home most of the time in Arizona), or GM, or owner.

I would approve this. I sure hope we see more of this in the future. I'd love to see some rivalry games go color vs. color ... NYG/Phil, Denver/KC, Cleveland/Cincinnati, etc., etc., etc.

oldschool,

You can post every business accomplishment ever by Mr. Kraft to prove your point that his business/marketing acumen is outstanding. Good job on the internet searches. I just don't see how his marketing skills correlate to the #5 ranking of merchandise sales for his franchise.

Doesn't change my opinion that the Pats uni's suck, and that they could change them now - while #12 is still there - and maybe move up that list you posted.

I thought that Mr. Kraft would be savy enough and be aware that his team uni's may be a bit outdated and..............suck. Clearly, he doesn't. He is waaaayyy smarter than me though, for sure, LOL.

Anyway, Vikes/Pack look great tonight.

It's always "Mr. Kraft" with some people. I'm not gonna call him Mr. Kraft. I'm not the New York Times.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

oldschool,

You can post every business accomplishment ever by Mr. Kraft to prove your point that his business/marketing acumen is outstanding. Good job on the internet searches. I just don't see how his marketing skills correlate to the #5 ranking of merchandise sales for his franchise.

Doesn't change my opinion that the Pats uni's suck, and that they could change them now - while #12 is still there - and maybe move up that list you posted.

I thought that Mr. Kraft would be savy enough and be aware that his team uni's may be a bit outdated and..............suck. Clearly, he doesn't. He is waaaayyy smarter than me though, for sure, LOL.

Anyway, Vikes/Pack look great tonight.

It's always "Mr. Kraft" with some people. I'm not gonna call him Mr. Kraft. I'm not the New York Times.

I'd call him "Mr. Kraft" in person as a sign of respect...but not on a message board.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Is Gisele's husband wearing leg warmers?

"Gisele's husband" is what people would call Tom Brady if they thought that he was an offensive, derogatory term

Thanks for the 411.

He was slick getting a young hot model girlfriend less than a year after the year tour patch devoted to his dead wife.

The MHK patch was worn in 2011, right?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

How long will it take for the Eagles to get their new green jerseys

They will be ready for next week against the Giants. I forget where I read that, but it said they would be wearing all white the first 5 games and then green against the Giants.

Funny, I thought they mentioned at one time they were going to wear their alt black unis next week against the Giants.

I get the feeling that the Titans will once again wear their white jerseys this weekend against Jacksonville, as they have their previous two home games (vs. Dallas and vs. Cleveland), If they do, it will likely be the last game this season that they wear white at home, since they will wear their alternate navy blue jerseys vs. Houston on October 26.

I wish the league would make a rule that teams have to wear their colored jerseys at home

Why? Its only a handful of teams who wear white (mostly in the first half of the season). Only the 'Boys and Dolphins who wear white all year long (expect for turkey day and prime time games for the Fish).

Its not the NFL's fault that teams wear boring uniform combinations. If you are Miami and you stick to your tired "tradition" of wearing white jerseys and white britches for home games, then that's on them. If teams like the Titans, keep wearing their ugliest combos when their best looking combos never see the light of day, that's on them. If you are the "tradition-rich" (haha) Panthers, and you aren't "allowed" to wear your black pants but once or twice a year and keep wearing their stale all whites, all the time, then that's their issue.

Take it up with your stodgy organizations for being clueless.

I get what you're saying, but my point is that teams wouldn't be able to bore us with white at home and we would get to see teams wear their actual colors at home. Obviously, the teams are the ones who choose the boring combos, but if they had to wear their colors, it wouldn't be as boring.

Eagles LB Connor Barwin just went on WIP radio in Philly and said the team is going black jerseys/black pants this coming Sunday Night against the Giants.

This sounds terrible. I wonder if these black pants are a one-time deal only or they might be part of their rotation going forward.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/10/06/eagles-to-wear-black-sunday-night-vs-giants/#.VDLRIAHp8cc.twitter

Go A's!

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 6 (Part 1) BYES: Chiefs, Saints

Colts @ Texans

wliI2.jpg8SRBN.jpg

Bears @ Falcons

NDsUYJy.jpgivM4G.jpg

Jaguars @ Titans

XKCsGyA.jpgeUjA7.jpg

Ravens @ Buccneers

FVjJusB.jpgFp8uCVQ.png

Broncos @ Jets

v36SAKI.jpg5Py3T.jpg

Archived