MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

Honestly, the orange BP jerseys suit the Giants far more (I've never liked the way they've used their wordmark on the black BP uniforms). Also, it seems the Astros have dumped the Tequila Sunrise from the panels, at least from the picture (which, if that's the case, is a bit of a downgrade).

B2JPO4uIIAACtPm.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Dbacks switching from red to black.

But yea seems legit, phillies one of the teams to be going from blue trim/side panels to white.

http://www.13west.com//downloads/majestic/2015%20majestic%20mlb%20breakout%20catalog.pdf

This looks like it is the catalog for kids teams with MLB licensed stuff, but not the official on-field MLB stuff. However, I'll defer to folks who might have more knowledge on this.

Honestly, the orange BP jerseys suit the Giants far more (I've never liked the way they've used their wordmark on the black BP uniforms). Also, it seems the Astros have dumped the Tequila Sunrise from the panels, at least from the picture (which, if that's the case, is a bit of a downgrade).

B2JPO4uIIAACtPm.png

It also looks like the Indians changed from the block C to the Chief. I will admit, the C had kind of grown in me.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Personally, thumbs down to the Astros new BP jersey! What's up with all the white panels? The Mets went from orange to white?! I do like the Reds new BP jersey. I won't even comment on the Marlins new BP jersey. The BP jerseys were new last year and now some teams have switched? Gimmie a break!

D-Backs going to black...yawn. Reds going back to classic chest logo...thank you! Giants switching to orange...not a fan, I've always thought black alts and black BPs suited the Giants better.

And the Astros...interesting. So no more side-panel Tequila sunrise madness on Sundays? I would hope that means they're working on a better way to represent the stripes, because that new BP is too dull for a full-time alt.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Also Dbacks switching from red to black.

But yea seems legit, phillies one of the teams to be going from blue trim/side panels to white.

http://www.13west.com//downloads/majestic/2015%20majestic%20mlb%20breakout%20catalog.pdf

This looks like it is the catalog for kids teams with MLB licensed stuff, but not the official on-field MLB stuff. However, I'll defer to folks who might have more knowledge on this.

I 100% agree with this, I wouldn't expect any of these changes in panels and piping to be reflected on the real jerseys. These retail for $68 which is less than the $80-$100 they sell for. It appears that these are cheaper jerseys which are not made of the same materials and are also available for rec teams. Looking at the black based jerseys they are all black with white accents, the orange all have black accents, the royal blue all have white or red accents, the navy all have either white or red accents. Majestic likely did this for the cheaper jerseys to cut costs, so instead of having Rockies jerseys that are black with purple, Dbacks jerseys that are black with red, and Marlins jerseys that are black with orange they have black with white that can be used for many teams.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Speaking of Majestic merchandice- what's up with those gray fake holes they added to the letters and numbers on the player t shirt "shirseys"? They need to fire the people responsible for that.

Wait. That's standard? I thought I just bought a weird Pirates shirt online when it showed up like that. I know NBA shirts used to do that years ago, I always hated it. Quite the downgrade if you ask me. The shirts are also a lot thinner than they used to be.

They've been trending down the last few years for sure in terms of their tshirts.

I have a Jeter shirt that's over 10 years old. Fits amazing, is supper comfortable, and although the letters are starting to crack, you can still make them out clearly. I bought a CC shirt in 2009, and it fit terribly immediately, was itchy, etc. And the letters and numbers were clearly being printed differently than in the past, as they faded within a few washing. Now they have these stupid fake mesh dots and they're paper thin. It's a shame. That Jeter shirt is one of the best shirts I've ever worn.

Anubis.png

B2JPO4uIIAACtPm.png

It appears the Twins one has changed. The wordmark was white last year

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Archived