2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Penguins' throwbacks are superior, even though I wanted them to do the gold alt instead. That being said, it could still use an improvement. Want my compromise?

This jersey (minus the shiny fabric)

pens3rd.jpg

With these colors

36ai6de8ef0svi6hiugcgpwjl.gif

Someone with some photoshop skills should photoshop it just to see, i think it would be gorgeous

I think the Penguins' throwbacks are superior, even though I wanted them to do the gold alt instead. That being said, it could still use an improvement. Want my compromise?

This jersey (minus the shiny fabric)

pens3rd.jpg

With these colors

36ai6de8ef0svi6hiugcgpwjl.gif

Use the Robo-Pen logo with your suggestions and you have one of the best looks in hockey.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

After reading the JerseyWatch, I'm shocked that Calgary, Ottawa and Florida do not have any changes in the works. Not even a third jersey for Florida. I'm also surprised that Nashville hasn't brought in a third jersey since they became the Golden Girls... ooops, sorry, I couldn't resist.....bold in gold. Actually, there's another team for me and that team is the Blue Jackets. Their main jerseys aren't terrible but I think they should at least add some hem stripes.

I liked Florida's old beachy double blue third jerseys from a while back. While I didn't care for the roundel panther head on the front, I loved the overall color scheme and FLA/Sun logos on the shoulders.

Including Toonces the whiskerless cat? Those things were AWFUL!

I liked Florida's old beachy double blue third jerseys from a while back. While I didn't care for the roundel panther head on the front, I loved the overall color scheme and FLA/Sun logos on the shoulders.

Including Toonces the whiskerless cat? Those things were AWFUL!

Thus they were a perfect fit for the franchise using them. They reminded me of the Rays 79' jerseys, the colour scheme seemed unqiue, despite being overused at the time.

untitled-6.jpg

After reading the JerseyWatch, I'm shocked that Calgary, Ottawa and Florida do not have any changes in the works. Not even a third jersey for Florida. I'm also surprised that Nashville hasn't brought in a third jersey since they became the Golden Girls... ooops, sorry, I couldn't resist.....bold in gold. Actually, there's another team for me and that team is the Blue Jackets. Their main jerseys aren't terrible but I think they should at least add some hem stripes.

They actually have some hem stripes. They're just small.

That brings up my one gripe about their uniforms - if the trim on the hem of the blue jersey is red on top of white, then why is the trim on the white jersey not red on top of blue? Instead they reversed it and the red on the bottom bleeds into the pants. It's needlessly inconsistent between the two jerseys.

71L-mhY3aTS._SL1200_.jpg

Columbus-Blue-Jackets-Reebok-Premier-Rep

PvO6ZWJ.png

Those were pretty terrible. Needed more khaki/gold and medium blue to really get the beach feel.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Blue Jackets' jerseys are in desperate need of real hem stripes and a better font, but the team seems stuck in the trap of "Ehh, good enough. There's no need to change", much like Vancouver.

This is a solid, solid look. Bring back the away version and let this be your full time look. No BFBS, no odd apron strings or blue Alberta patches or Canadian flags, etc.

466939634-jiri-hudler-of-the-calgary-fla

You know, I used to dislike that uniform. I thought it was a bit too bright and that it would be terrible as the primary set. But now that I look at it again, I've done a complete 180, and I actually want to see it as the main look now. Maybe add the shoulder patch from the third jersey, but leave everything else as is.

^ I still dislike that jersey because its too garish. It looks like something Ronald McDonald would wear.

ronald-mcdonald-052011.jpg?1305926769

However if they darkened the colors and added a bit of black trim it would be pretty sweet.

Does anyone know why the Flames randomly wore them last night? Was it a retro night?

The Catch of the Day!

I wouldn't be opposed to the addition of black trim to those uniforms or a darkening of the shade of red (think original Colorado Avalanche, perhaps a bit lighter), but I'd be fine if they brought them back as direct throwbacks. Garish shmarish, it looks good, and the colour bleeding isn't enough of an issue to make the names/numbers illegible.

^ I still dislike that jersey because its too garish. It looks like something Ronald McDonald would wear.

ronald-mcdonald-052011.jpg?1305926769

However if they darkened the colors and added a bit of black trim it would be pretty sweet.

Does anyone know why the Flames randomly wore them last night? Was it a retro night?

Dark red AND black? Srsly?

Archived