College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I'm sorry... but why does UnderArmor get a free pass for some of these uniforms? It seems like the general feeling is "Well its not as bad as Adidas' 1-offs." But I'm looking at this Notre Dame uniform... and its just as bad as anything Adidas has come up with.

i say it all the time, all of them put out garbage designs and great designs every year (Russell not included). even as good as Nike's 2015 has been i still don't see 1 standing out amongst the others, good or bad

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CMYIE_cUsAAs7X6.jpg

Pitt is getting new digs next year but here are their options this year (nothing really new but they've never worn this gold jersey in a game--only spring ball). They have worn gold previously (when Revis was there) and they looked terrible. Just FYI.

This is a problem across all suppliers and across all sports...

Khaki For Khaki's Sake

This trend of turning old gold into a flat, drab piece of Haggar slacks has got to stop. Say all you want about Notre Dame's primary uniform pants not matching the helmet, but it at least has a little personality and history as opposed to these nasty Pitt pants. Pitt would look amazing with the old mustard color paired with navy blue.

This x1000 Notre Dame's mustard pants are seriously & honestly the best pants in all of cfb, all gold teams need to follow suit

CMYIE_cUsAAs7X6.jpg

Pitt is getting new digs next year but here are their options this year (nothing really new but they've never worn this gold jersey in a game--only spring ball). They have worn gold previously (when Revis was there) and they looked terrible. Just FYI.

As a Pitt fan I hate the monochromes, I hope they just stick with blue or white shirts with gold pants for this season. I don't mind the gold jersey but they never match the helmet color, so I hope they don't wear them.

The all gold combo made them look like Oscars, for UCLA that might work but not or Pitt.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-14%20at%2010.02.

I know leprechauns aren't exactly homo sapiens, but when you have to distort the head/neck of a human-ish character that much just to look good on a football helmet, you might want to double-think that design.

It reminds me of a sloth.

106750749-close-up-view-of-a-sloth-in-th

700px-NDLeprechaun.svg.png

What a strange little man.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-14%20at%2010.02.

I know leprechauns aren't exactly homo sapiens, but when you have to distort the head/neck of a human-ish character that much just to look good on a football helmet, you might want to double-think that design.

But that's not the neck, it's the back of the leprechaun's head. They rotated the head a bit:

896px-NDLeprechaun.svg.png

gYH2mW9.png

I like the jersey, but white pants? I know Michigan has worn white pants on the road before, but it just looks weird.

Yup. Doesn't look right to me.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1. Nice jersey, although the sleeve design is of course incompatible with the contemporary fashion. Don't see any TV numbers like was rumored, which I'm personally glad about.
  2. :censored: WHITE PANTS WHAT THE :censored: ARE YOU THINKING HARBAUGH WHITE AND WHITE??????

19762_thumb.jpg

Is there any other example of this in history where a former-player returns as coach and brings back the uniforms he wore? Nearly 40 years later??? Yet more proof that Harbaugh is stuck in the past.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Michigan's road uniforms for this year... Good job Adidas? Yes, good job Adidas. (Who am I kidding this was all Harbaugh's doing) CMaRTP3VEAAYunv.png

I love that Harbaugh went with striped cuffs instead of placing the stripes on sleeve caps. I wish my teams (Wisconsin and the Packers) would do the same thing with their cuffs and move the TV numbers down from the shoulder pads to the sleeves.

BTW, I'm pretty certain the jersey on the left is a TechFit jersey (albeit the older model which doesn't have sleeve caps).

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

Without context, I could have been convinced the pants were UCLA's. In all seriousness, though, the color of Michigan's pants are a little more retro than the sun (maize) color they've used recently.

i_zpsum4vkbey.jpeg

Yeah, you know what, I'm not convinced that these aren't just the rumored throwbacks. I could live with them a lot more as one-offs. Why would Adidas want to give up the maize they created in the last year of their contract with us? Unless Harbaugh went full-megalomaniac in uniform negotiations, which wouldn't surprise me.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived