College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moat teams don't put logos on their helmets until the first game so that doesn't mean they won't have wings

The wings on Oregon's helmets aren't decals. They are a HydroSkin (in some cases HydroChrome) finish that is created using HGI's water transfer printing process. So these new yellow helmets, as well as the silver ones, will not feature wings.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

So taking the stripes off the sleeves and wearing black pants.
Numbers appear to be gold-only -- no outlines -- like the throwbacks of a few years ago.

Looks like the IOWA wordmark might be above front number like the mid '90s jersey.

And maybe it's just me, but the angle of that shot of IOWA looks off-center above the 15, as if maybe a Tigerhawk logo could be in front of IOWA... a la the banana-peel jerseys of the early '90s.

Just letting the imagination run wild, since adjusting the toning didn't reveal anything.

Moat teams don't put logos on their helmets until the first game so that doesn't mean they won't have wings

The wings on Oregon's helmets aren't decals. They are a HydroSkin (in some cases HydroChrome) finish that is created using HGI's water transfer printing process. So these new yellow helmets, as well as the silver ones, will not feature wings.
Could be throwback helmets with chrome facemask.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So taking the stripes off the sleeves and wearing black pants.
Numbers appear to be gold-only -- no outlines -- like the throwbacks of a few years ago.

Looks like the IOWA wordmark might be above front number like the mid '90s jersey.

And maybe it's just me, but the angle of that shot of IOWA looks off-center above the 15, as if maybe a Tigerhawk logo could be in front of IOWA... a la the banana-peel jerseys of the early '90s.

Just letting the imagination run wild, since adjusting the toning didn't reveal anything.

Maybe the "blackout" game could be a sneak preview of perhaps new uniforms for next season, possibly under a new head football coach. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Montana's unis are perfect. I think they're my favorite in all of college football.

They are pretty good. I wish NDSU would get rid of the gold side panels. I do like the gold helmet too

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

They are also expensive as hell. These are simple practice helmets. The different colors are for different units of teams.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

They are also expensive as hell. These are simple practice helmets. The different colors are for different units of teams.

The silver and yellow helmets are not simple practice helmets. Oregon will typically wear the helmets they intend to wear for games a couple times throughout fall camp to break them in and get the fit right. Also, Oregon uses different jerseys, not helmets, to differentiate their units: white and green for offense and defense, red for non-contact, and scout team jerseys that are the main color of their upcoming opponent. Their normal practice helmets are the plain green shells.

Archived