College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooners wearing a new alternate combo this Saturday against WVU:

iCIcl7b.jpg

Is the helmet color and jersey color two different shades of red? Or is it just the helmet finish that makes it look different?

The latter

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Maybe Miami is just using this as a blank slate? They needed to wash off all the duct tape residue from those stripes before they reapply the Sapp Stripes.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm a big fan of Oklahoma's alternates except for the red pants and white helmets. When they wear those, they no longer look like Oklahoma. What I would change is remove the white helmet stripe and make the cuffs + collar red so they're not as overwhelming.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

What the :censored:, Miami.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Miami just looks like absolute trash.

That's a school I've pretty much liked just about everything they've worn over the years and then they go to Adidas and they immediately look awful. It's too bad because last years unis were pretty damn nice.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived