College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cincy is above and beyond better looking

Yep. But my wife just asked why the black team has the Chick-Fil-A logo on their helmet. LOL..... She's right.
Lol at least they don't look like miami

UA finds a pattern from that school and goes all in on every piece of clothing that team wears. Adidas finds a template made by an elementary school kid and makes all their teams wear it along with every color in the rainbow then adds duct tape finish to everything

Who other than addidas stans would find this garb remotely appealing to the one's eyesight. I mean I spared the board the monstrosity of the letters sprayed on the pants. I wish there was an emoticon to display my disgust

ksITUu5.jpg

ill take the nike version over adidas any day of the week

miami-hurricanes-new-white-stormtrooper-

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Does anyone feel that Adidas is trying way too hard to stay relevant with all these supposedly "cool" uniform nicknames that actually sound kind of lame?

Oh, I bet it's the schools themselves who are coming up with the names. Worst of all, you can't parody them, because any joke you come with with isn't as bad as what teams are actually saying.

I'm a big fan of Oklahoma's alternates except for the red pants and white helmets. When they wear those, they no longer look like Oklahoma. What I would change is remove the white helmet stripe and make the cuffs + collar red so they're not as overwhelming.

Hey, at least we both hate Texas.

striker-600x1100.jpgtumblr_n62768YAxa1rmkxndo1_1280.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This just in: Exclusive footage of Adidas creative staff arriving on the campus of Miami to design their next #Primeknit #NEWSPEED #DryRain #WinterSun alternate uniforms. #teamadidas

dnLSHRD.gif

Edit: After 9+ years, I don't know which part of my 1,000th post is more shocking - the hashtagging of uniforms or a Steve Buscemi gif.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

As to when Adidas had a decent set, how about the A&M unis during the Jerrod Johnson Era:

I was going to say you left out the best part of that uni set. But then I realized why: I can't find a pic of the gray pants anywhere.

On a related note, I used to hate those pants that came the year after that. I always joked that someone was drunk when they apnted the stripes on the pants. But nowadays, that look is tame compared to many teams.

ku_fbc_am_06_t460.jpg

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

As to when Adidas had a decent set, how about the A&M unis during the Jerrod Johnson Era:

I was going to say you left out the best part of that uni set. But then I realized why: I can't find a pic of the gray pants anywhere.

On a related note, I used to hate those pants that came the year after that. I always joked that someone was drunk when they apnted the stripes on the pants. But nowadays, that look is tame compared to many teams.

ku_fbc_am_06_t460.jpg

Are you talking about these gray pants?

mike_goodson_crop_340x234.jpg

spacer.png

ku_fbc_am_06_t460.jpg

I can't see those uniforms without thinking of this infamous picture:

CQbiBq2.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

https://www.behance.net/gallery/30010303/Ice-Theme-For-Miami-Hurricane-Football

I saw these on Behance today. When the inspiration for a uniform comes from a scoreboard animation . . . You might need to look somewhere else. I like the animations, but unless you're incorporating tiny LED TV's into the uniform it's never going to be duplicated somewhere else, and definitely not on the field.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived