Ask A Moderator

Quotes are not showing up with the person who said them.

I haven't tried quoting yet, but just from what I've seen it doesn't have the username and date when it's being quoted. It gets hard to tell who said it, gotta keep scrolling back up.

2ly2w09.jpg

I haven't tried quoting yet, but just from what I've seen it doesn't have the username and date when it's being quoted. It gets hard to tell who said it, gotta keep scrolling back up.

When I quote someone (like right now), it appears as "Legend, on 14 Aug 2013 - 14:26, said:" and then their post. But when my post come up, it doesn't say who said it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

When I quote someone (like right now), it appears as "Legend, on 14 Aug 2013 - 14:26, said:" and then their post. But when my post come up, it doesn't say who said it.

But when you edit it, it turns back to normal.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

How do I post pictures to a thread?

Take the image URL and put it between image tags.

[*img]URL[/img*]

Just remove the asterisks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Could anyone help me, I don't seem to be able to send Private Messages. I've followed this: "To access it, select your username while logged in from the top corner of any page, and then press "Messenger".

But when I go to my profile there is nothing about Messenger or messages. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I tried sending him a message as a test, and this popped up:

The following errors were found

The member bboy_555 can not use the messaging system

This personal message has not been sent

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'm sure this has been asked or stated before, but are you able to or allowed to have a gif. as your display picture? I remember like a year or 2 ago that there were quite a few on the site, but I haven't seen any lately.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

It's better that way. No need to have things moving or flashing at you all the time.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble changing my profile pic. When I get to the "Photo Editor" screen, I select Browse and choose my photo. But when I chose that pic, it only had an X where my pic would be like it hasn't loaded right. This is why Im using the silhouette guy right now. What am I doing wrong?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'm having trouble changing my profile pic. When I get to the "Photo Editor" screen, I select Browse and choose my photo. But when I chose that pic, it only had an X where my pic would be like it hasn't loaded right. This is why Im using the silhouette guy right now. What am I doing wrong?

File size? Gif?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.