Quotes are not showing up with the person who said them.

I haven't tried quoting yet, but just from what I've seen it doesn't have the username and date when it's being quoted. It gets hard to tell who said it, gotta keep scrolling back up.

I haven't tried quoting yet, but just from what I've seen it doesn't have the username and date when it's being quoted. It gets hard to tell who said it, gotta keep scrolling back up.

When I quote someone (like right now), it appears as "Legend, on 14 Aug 2013 - 14:26, said:" and then their post. But when my post come up, it doesn't say who said it.

When I quote someone (like right now), it appears as "Legend, on 14 Aug 2013 - 14:26, said:" and then their post. But when my post come up, it doesn't say who said it.

But when you edit it, it turns back to normal.

I've had quoting trouble on my phone recently. It doesn't show up the same as my desktop

I'm on my desktop having the issue.

I'm using Chrome as my browser if that changes anything.

How do I post pictures to a thread?

Take the image URL and put it between image tags.

[*img]URL[/img*]

Just remove the asterisks.

Could anyone help me, I don't seem to be able to send Private Messages. I've followed this: "To access it, select your username while logged in from the top corner of any page, and then press "Messenger".

But when I go to my profile there is nothing about Messenger or messages. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I tried sending him a message as a test, and this popped up:

The following errors were found

The member bboy_555 can not use the messaging system

This personal message has not been sent

His account was activate over three years ago, pretty long for 30 posts. Could it have timed out at all?

His account was activate over three years ago, pretty long for 30 posts. Could it have timed out at all?

I've mostly just lurked but post from time to time. Is there anyway it can be activated?

I'm sure this has been asked or stated before, but are you able to or allowed to have a gif. as your display picture? I remember like a year or 2 ago that there were quite a few on the site, but I haven't seen any lately.

It's better that way. No need to have things moving or flashing at you all the time.

I am seeing some still, I think just as long as the file size is under 100kb

I'm having trouble changing my profile pic. When I get to the "Photo Editor" screen, I select Browse and choose my photo. But when I chose that pic, it only had an X where my pic would be like it hasn't loaded right. This is why Im using the silhouette guy right now. What am I doing wrong?

I'm having trouble changing my profile pic. When I get to the "Photo Editor" screen, I select Browse and choose my photo. But when I chose that pic, it only had an X where my pic would be like it hasn't loaded right. This is why Im using the silhouette guy right now. What am I doing wrong?

File size? Gif?

It's not a gif. It's not that big its just over 200 pixels.

It's not a gif. It's not that big its just over 200 pixels.

What is the file format exactly?