Ask A Moderator

Sorry, someone may have already asked this, but the other thread didn't really help me. How do I change my username? I'd just like my real name out of it, and disconnect this account from my Twitter. If anyone would help, it'd be great. Thank you!

PM an admin/mod regarding your username. Best chance.

• Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sorry, someone may have already asked this, but the other thread didn't really help me. How do I change my username? I'd just like my real name out of it, and disconnect this account from my Twitter. If anyone would help, it'd be great. Thank you!

PM an admin/mod regarding your username. Best chance.

Who can I PM then? Who here is an admin??

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Nevermind my previous post, I got that now. Thanks for the insight!

I have one more question though, and it's probably dumb, but I'm new haha

I've noticed people with championship banners of their favorite teams as a signature...how do I get that? That looks so awesome! Thanks!

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Nevermind my previous post, I got that now. Thanks for the insight!

I have one more question though, and it's probably dumb, but I'm new haha

I've noticed people with championship banners of their favorite teams as a signature...how do I get that? That looks so awesome! Thanks!

I was a follower of the site before i joined, and people will sometimes do banners of creative things for signatures, like the scarf I have, in the concepts section. You have to ask for a request from the person who made the banner of scarf in order to get it for your signature. Not sure if you could get a champ banner though, because i believe requests are finished for that.

• Like 1

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have a quick question that's been annoying me for a little bit, and sorry if this has been brought up before. In your profile, there is a green bar with a number and a status. Mine says 6 - Neutral. Does anyone know what that means/is?

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a reason why my avatar has changed to shek republic? My profile shows my Grizzlies logo as my avatar but now I have this Star Wars avatar thing when I post. What's up with that?

EDIT: back to normal

Edited by raysfan24

mcbqza.jpg

Hey, I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is where you ask this or if it's already been answered.. but can we no longer view logos for an entire league by year? That was my favorite feature of this site, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can somoene plase explain to me why is it that sometimes I click the notifications icon and a drop-down list appears but other times it redirects me to a page of all my past notifications?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

ok, so my request on the dupe account and requests topics have gotten no reply, so trying this post because I feel more people look at it.

Anyone know how to get around the validation when you change your email? I'm locked out of doing anything with my other account.

-TorinK29

Can someone help me please with my predicament?

-TorinK29

PM a mod.

I've tried three, it all says that they cannot receive messages, do I need a certain post count?

Edit: I'm going to post as usual to test that theory

Double Edit: Turns out that it was just exclusive to the mod's I pm'ed -.-

Can someone help me please with my predicament?

-TorinK29

Does anyone know how to un-friend an account that's no longer active? I've still got Loogodude on my friends list even though he's been banned for a while.

I should add, I have no idea why he added me in the first place, and I'm sure I un-friended him before he got banned.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.