Ask A Moderator

Did the age requirements for signing up change? Not being snarky, actually asking.

Fairly sure it's always been 13.
Not to be snarky either, but how does someone who's been here less than a year know what's always been?

Snark intended, but maybe someone more experienced with the Boards said it a little while ago...

There's not a mechanic per say on the boards that will reject anyone under 13 from joining if they say they are in fact underage, but there's an internet rule about parent consent or something that doesn't allow people under 13 to join internet forums like this one.

So they can join the site, but they're just not allowed to, really.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the mobile version only work with certain phones/tablets? I upgraded from a Win 7 to 8 phone and I no longer get the mobile site.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Does the mobile version only work with certain phones/tablets? I upgraded from a Win 7 to 8 phone and I no longer get the mobile site.

Maybe it's an IE11 thing? I can't get the mobile site to load on my phone or my Dell Venue 8 Pro. There isn't even an option to load it (which is weird).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.