Ask A Moderator

"You cannot post an image of this extension on this community" What's going on?

Some images work, and some don't. If they don't, and you're desperate to post it, save it and upload to photobucket

God, ignore this advice.

1. Photobucket is a mess. Imgur is far superior.

2. The image extension means you're likely pulling this from twitter. Be sure that the image URL ends in .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or .gif. Otherwise it's not likely to work here. Twitter's image URL's usually end in .jpg:large or something similar. Just delete the final bit until it's .jpg and you should be good to go.

• Like 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING! HOW DO I PUT AN IMAGE IN A POST?

1. Calm down.

2. Can you post the URL you are trying to use so we can better help? Just copy and paste it in a post, without any tags.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Ok, here's the URL

y2ejIg0s.jpg

Wait, thats the logo. Looks like I'm good to go

Edited by slapshot
It seemed like what you pasted was treated as a live link. I clicked the "link" icon and treated it as text, then added the [ /img ] tag after. Now it's visible, but very small.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if someone has asked this before but I'm not going to search through all those pages to make sure.

Anyone know how come PNG and GIF images on these boards aren't showing up on my computer? They're just the file names with 'x'.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Is it ALL png and gifs? That happens to me when I'm at work, because Photobucket and Flickr are blocked. So it could be the source.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Help! I'm confused by the rules of creating a Fantasy League? Who's the director? How do you get a certification? How do you petition?

You're just under 500 posts away from even qualifying to apply for leagues. After that, the members vote between you and other applicants for who gets into the league.

All that means, focus on quality posts and healthy input on the boards before focusing on fantasy sports. Welcome!

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know how to post a photo I just can't

Gonna need some more information about the problem before helping. Not enough to go on from that statement alone.

---------

Why doesn't this site have a favicon anymore?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.