North American Pro Soccer 2015

Sodboy13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was an unexpected win. Safe to say the Caps would be in dire straits without Rivero so far.

Really nice move by the Caps. Hopefully he likes Vancouver and won't bolt to la Liga after winning the Golden Boot.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Not a surprise but sounds like we'll get the official announcement Wednesday:

@MLS 10m

MLS, Dr. Bill McGuire set for major announcement in Minnesota on Wednesday at noon ET: http://soc.cr/KGJH7 pic.twitter.com/vp3IZT5Gas

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Reports are that they won't have to. I personally hope they don't.

It would be a first - all the other "promoted" clubs changed their logo - but Minnesota's look is well worth keeping.

I like their look alot, but does the league really need another "united" club?

It would be a first - all the other "promoted" clubs changed their logo - but Minnesota's look is well worth keeping.

The Premier League has 5 or so, I dont have an issue with another United. I doubt they go with a nickname, so its either United or FC or maybe even SC.

"Minnesota Stars" seems like it would lend itself to an especially good logo package, color scheme, and motto.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yeah, Mockba's.

I think we can stand to have two without people being confused.

That was my reaction, and then I realized Orlando and New York came in with essentially the same name and we all lived.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yeah, I'd love to see the Minnesota Stars with Mockba's design return. I really loved that whole identity a ton.

I DO like their current crest too though, but I don't really like the name much. Having two United teams isn't the end of the world but I'd prefer they pick something unique.

niagaraq.png

It's be one of a few that actually made sense.

And isn't the ownership group from multiple Minnesota sports teams? United would work in that way too.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

True, although "United" doesn't have to mean anything more than players and/or fans united towards a common goal. Many of the world's most famous Uniteds chose the name because it was common to the sport, not because it reflected the merger of two clubs or anything like that.

Archived