North American Pro Soccer 2015

Sodboy13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the Cosmos get the Red Bulls in the next round so we can have another NY "derby" (I feel uncomfortable using that word), but I wouldn't mind them playing Philly since things got testy between the two teams last year.

The only thing I was dissapointed with in the Cosmos-NYCFC game was the Cosmos wearing blue. When you are playing a local rival you should wear your real colors (green and white).

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

In other news...Orlando played in Charleston last night.

Which means Orlando's supporters groups went to Charleston last night.

What follows probably shouldn't surprise anyone.

https://twitter.com/amyfadoolCSN/status/611388813521190912

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Disgraceful.

Who's the "OC Roar"? That a new group, or combination of existing ones?

It's a podcast from what I can gather from the Orlando City subreddit.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Every fan base has their :censored:s but it seems Orlando City has more than their fair share. Jesus...

Disgraceful.

Who's the "OC Roar"? That a new group, or combination of existing ones?

My Google search turned up this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyP6alWHiMs

The title says "Chuck from @TheOCRoar" but it shows up on Google as "Chuck from @TheOCRoar and ILF" and he's wearing an ILF shirt so it's another idiot from ILF it appears.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Soccer shirt manufacturers have to provide more give in their replicas. I see the same general fit over and over again at Sounders games. The players are fit, but there shouldn't necessarily be an expectation the fans are too. That just looks uncomfortable.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Soccer shirt manufacturers have to provide more give in their replicas. I see the same general fit over and over again at Sounders games. The players are fit, but there shouldn't necessarily be an expectation the fans are too. That just looks uncomfortable.

That's why Manchester United fans are requesting 4XL shirts next year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On behalf of the Columbus Crew SC fanbase, I would like to return the :censored: you. That tweet that was sent out is beyond disrespectful.

Oh hey! another Crew supporter! I went to the recent Impact game and I was surprised how little problems the supporters sections had. We have good fans especially compared to that, it's beyond a disgrace and gives their club an soccer fans everywhere a bad name.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I've been to a couple Timbers games and LA Galaxy games, I've never had an issue with their fans, except a guy wanting o piss on my jerseys in teh mens room. That was probably because he was three sheets to the wind.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah, hopefully I won't have to put up with too much :censored: from TFC's douchebag fans at BMO tomorrow

Some TFC fans can be pretty rude, once I went with my son and the guys behind us were swearing all game

I'm pretty sure, being one one of those fans, that you'll be fine. I've never seen anyone harm or mistreat any visiting fans and any chanting is all in fun.

As for the swearing, sorry if that offends you. Personally, I am not a fan of swearing in front of children so I opt to skip those words when children are at the game but it is part of the territory.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The Cosmos supporters will fight anyone, including themselves.

San Jose Ultras tend to be toolbags. See also: Atlanta Ultras. (Notice a naming pattern there?)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived