2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

Jets expected to acquire QB Ryan Fitzpatrick from Texans.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So according to John Clayton of ESPN, apparently the Redskins have no reason to pass on Marcus Mariota at 5 and will draft him if available.

Whether it's to screw with Philly and say "you tried your best" or to basically say "Screw you you're outta here" to RG3, I honestly don't mind it at all.

Other than the outlier that is Namath have the Jets even had a bona fide elite franchise quarterback in their history? Maybe Pennington?

Testaverde had one or two great years. I thought Glen Foley was going to be good but obviously that didn't happen.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Other than the outlier that is Namath have the Jets even had a bona fide elite franchise quarterback in their history? Maybe Pennington?

Ken O'Brien was better than average.

Beat me to the punch.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I guess Jimmy Graham was available in part due to the contract negotiations from previous year. Both sides really soured on one another during that process.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I guess Jimmy Graham was available in part due to the contract negotiations from previous year. Both sides really soured on one another during that process.

$5M was due tomorrow to him and they need to get better on defense. They also gave Mark Ingrham four more years, so by adding Unger, they want to run the ball to extend Brees' career.

Beat me to the punch.

Don't forget the Jets had that rental QB a few years back too. And Tebow.

packchampionslfroh.png

Eagles just picked up Ryan Mathew's injured ass. Chip is gonna get maybe 2 years to win the whole thing before all their knees explode and he takes a Harbaugh offer back to the NCAA.

twitter

But he wasn't the guy who went three spots later in that first round. You might know him. I think his name was Marino or something.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

But he wasn't the guy who went three spots later in that first round. You might know him. I think his name was Marino or something.
And he is just like O'Brien in that he never won a Super Bowl.

Archived