2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000531019/article/sam-bradford-im-fine-after-precautionary-xrays

No, the Sam Bradford owner's manual is not titled "So you bought a QB made of balsa."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was just as perfect of a start as I could've hoped for. Not all that surprising since Minnesota is still a young team and they still have some growing pains. I would love it so much if they score another win at Heinz on Sunday.

Dilfer kinda reminds me of Pierre McGuire, randomly getting excited during the game.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

That was just as perfect of a start as I could've hoped for. Not all that surprising since Minnesota is still a young team and they still have some growing pains. I would love it so much if they score another win at Heinz on Sunday.

Dilfer kinda reminds me of Pierre McGuire, randomly getting excited during the game.

Well, I'm not so sure it was being excited as much as it was wanting to hammer his opinions of plays into viewers heads. We know Trent, Kaepernick has worked with Kurt Warner during the off season to work on his mechanics. Awesome thanks for the review now please get back to the relevant game action that play was about four series ago.

Hyde looked awesome. That first half though looked like game 1... of the preseason.

Also, the Big Bellbottom?

bfsDZx1.gif

My take away from week 1..take it with a grain of salt. Most of these players are still in preseason mode.

Especially the injured ones.

Honestly though, I give it 4 weeks every season before reality sets in. If you can make it to week 5 in a survivor pool, you're half way.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I'm not even sure what to say. Is Minnesota that bad? Or is San Francisco not as bad?

It's week one. That's what you should say.

I understand it's the first game of the season for each team, but I still take the results into consideration.

Obv the results matter in the standings but they really don't when trying to assess how good a team really is. There's been countless crap teams that have won blowouts in week one only to go back to being crappy. Just like there's plenty great teams that have dropped the first game or even two. I didn't see the Eagles game but when I read that they lost it really didn't phase me much. Heck - if this week wasn't a division game I wouldn't even dread if they lost it too, provided they showed signs of their potential.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Obv the results matter in the standings but they really don't when trying to assess how good a team really is. There's been countless crap teams that have won blowouts in week one only to go back to being crappy. Just like there's plenty great teams that have dropped the first game or even two. I didn't see the Eagles game but when I read that they lost it really didn't phase me much. Heck - if this week wasn't a division game I wouldn't even dread if they lost it too, provided they showed signs of their potential.

Never ever trust a 6-2 team... never discount a 3-5 team.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Fun fact: When Josh McDaniels was head coach of the Broncos they started 6-0. They finished the season with an 8-8 record. That same year the Titans started 0-6 and finished 8-8.

Just a reminder that we know nothing at this point.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I already can't stand Kubiak as the Broncos coach and I've watched one quarter of the Broncos this year. I've been hearing a lot about whether Manning has anything left -- I don't think that's the problem. Physically he looks fine. But they're trying to plug him into Kubiak's offense as opposed to the one he's ran his entire career and the offensive line is absolutely terrible. At least year when Manning was hurt and playing very poorly they were able to run the ball, this year their run game is a disaster.

And who runs a reverse on 4th and 1?

IUe6Hvh.png

I already can't stand Kubiak as the Broncos coach and I've watched one quarter of the Broncos this year. I've been hearing a lot about whether Manning has anything left -- I don't think that's the problem. Physically he looks fine. But they're trying to plug him into Kubiak's offense as opposed to the one he's ran his entire career and the offensive line is absolutely terrible. At least year when Manning was hurt and playing very poorly they were able to run the ball, this year their run game is a disaster.

And who runs a reverse on 4th and 1?

Who the hell thinks that a team with Peyton Manning at QB should emphasize the running game? It makes sense if your QB is someone like Brian Hoyer. It's 8 kinds of stupid when your QB is one of the greatest passers of all time.

NFL coaches are weird.

BB52Big.jpg

It's early obviously, but that has to sting for KC. Golden chance to take down still the best team in the division, and they surrender 2 TDs in the final 30 seconds. Manning looked shaky at times, but you can't doubt him.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived