2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

I think Seattle will be fine for now. They play Chicago and Detroit at home in their next two games so that will likely make them 2-2. However, they really need to address the Chancellor issue fast.

Also, I just realized that Detroit might end up being 0-4.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Bay can go suck eggs.

Signed, an unhappy Seahawk fan whose team just went 0-2 because they couldn't finish the job on the road (again)

I gotta feeling you'll win by no fewer than 4 touchdowns next week, so sleep easy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Seattle/Green Bay games are always fun. But it's definitely good to be on the winning side of a game for once. Seattle will be just fine and hopefully the Pack can string together enough wins to get home field advantage.

It's only week 2, but...

Cowboys are now down Romo & Bryant

Eagles are a cluster:censored:

Giants are... well... the Giants

Suddenly the Redskins seem to be the favorites to win the NFC East with how well they've played so far

I wouldn't say that, but the East is open until Romo comes back. Romo won't be out the whole season. The early recovery time is estimated anywhere from 4-8 weeks. If Weeden can just hold the fort, our running game gets going and our defense continues to play dominantly, we could still have a decent record by the time Romo comes back.

I was going to point out that you guys have Cousins as your QB and he's terrible, but then I remembered that the Cowboys are stuck with Brandon "Turnover Machine" Weeden.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Best play from the Bengals' win over San Diego: 31 yard pass play to rookie tackle Jake Fisher http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Cant-Miss-Play-Jake-Fisher-with-a-31-yard-catch/7266c8c7-2b66-435b-aad5-6a5a95e28ba4

Good to be 2-0, but that was sloppy goofball and the Bengals were lucky to get a couple plays to turn their way. LOL Ravens. Who gave Cleveland the Jets, Titans, and Raiders to start the season? I don't think the Steelers are as good as the 49ers are bad. This has been McCarthy's AFC North Reporth.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It's only week 2, but...

Cowboys are now down Romo & Bryant

Eagles are a cluster:censored:

Giants are... well... the Giants

Suddenly the Redskins seem to be the favorites to win the NFC East with how well they've played so far

I wouldn't say that, but the East is open until Romo comes back. Romo won't be out the whole season. The early recovery time is estimated anywhere from 4-8 weeks. If Weeden can just hold the fort, our running game gets going and our defense continues to play dominantly, we could still have a decent record by the time Romo comes back.

I was going to point out that you guys have Cousins as your QB and he's terrible, but then I remembered that the Cowboys are stuck with Brandon "Turnover Machine" Weeden.

The team I am concerned about is the Giants. They still have Eli and they have OBJ. There is plenty of time in the season for them to get their :censored: together and make a decent run.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I cannot see any scenario involving a healthy Aaron Rodgers in which the Packers do not go to the Super Bowl. Who from the NFC is going to get in their way?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I cannot see any scenario involving a healthy Aaron Rodgers in which the Packers do not go to the Super Bowl. Who from the NFC is going to get in their way?

The Seahawks. Or maybe the Cardinals arw actually really good (though I doubt it)

The Hawks blew the game last night, but they weren't blown out. I don't think a rematch in Lambeau in January is automatic for Green Bay.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Remember when the NFC East used to be one of the best (if not the best) division in football?

Now with all the injuries, clock mismanagement problems and poor play calling, the division is like a dumpster fire.

Dallas is only the favorite right now because of their record and slightly easier schedule then the rest of the division. All Weeden needs to do is hold down the fort and have a 1-to-2 game record above .500 in the next 8-10 games and Dallas should be fine.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I still think the Seahawks will be a better team by the end of the season, but I could also see them imploding. The Cardinals very well could pull off an upset in Lambeau, but Palmer will likely get injured in garbage time when the Cards 11-1.

The only toss-up games I see on the Packers' schedule are at the Broncos and at the Cardinals. Maybe the Panthers could trip them up in Carolina. They have the most favorable schedule imaginable, then they caught Seattle when their :censored: wasn't together and now it looks like they might get the Cowboys without Romo and Bryant (at home). If they can get past the Broncos in week 7, we're going to have to suffer through a media orgasm over the Packers going undefeated until the week 16 matchup with the Cards. Florida State has a tougher schedule than the Packers. They'll almost certainly be the #1 seed in the NFC.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Brandon Weeden is one of the worst quarterbacks I've ever seen start an NFL game. I don't see him being able to "hold down the fort". Sorry, Cowboys fans. I know you're trying to stay positive at this moment, but it doesn't look good.

To be fair to him though, he was playing on one of the league's all-time worst offenses with the Browns. Maybe he doesn't suck as much I think he does.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Seahawks. Or maybe the Cardinals arw actually really good (though I doubt it)

The Hawks blew the game last night, but they weren't blown out. I don't think a rematch in Lambeau in January is automatic for Green Bay.

Agreed. They had a 1 point lead in Lambeau... a team as good as Seattle is should of stomped on the throats of the Packers and finished the job. Same with the week before in St. Louis. Instead, it's another round of what if?

Now, they come back home and face a wounded Chicago team. If the O-line woes, lack of Graham and the freaking albatross don't get dealt with soon, it might not be a pretty season in the Pacific Northwest.

Brandon Weeden is one of the worst quarterbacks I've ever seen start an NFL game. I don't see him being able to "hold down the fort". Sorry, Cowboys fans. I know you're trying to stay positive at this moment, but it doesn't look good.

To be fair to him though, he was playing on one of the league's all-time worst offenses with the Browns. Maybe he doesn't suck as much I think he does.

Anytime you can squeeze in a daily shot at Cleveland it's always appreciated.

Seattle is the only other team that can come near their quality of play, but they're inconsistent at best, and seem to be nearing implosion.

The East is going to be like the South was last year (and will likely be this year). The Eagles have a whole lot of nothing, as shown last night, the Cowboys have Brandon Weeden, a guy who has not shown me anything to prove that he can even "hold down the fort". Washington is Washington, they might rattle off a few extra wins because the division has gone down to their level of play but I don't think they have what it takes to make a serious run. The wild card is the Giants, if they can get their :censored: together and stop choking these games they can rattle off some wins while Romo is out and win the division. Either way a 9-7 or at best 10-6 division winner is likely. And the South is the same way. Carolina and Atlanta are 2-0 but haven't looked impressive. I don't know. It'll probably turn out the same as last year. Sad to see how far the Saints and Drew Brees in particular have fallen.

You'll get Green Bay, Seattle, probably Arizona, and the Vikings or the Lions out of the North for the playoffs. I can't see the South or East giving a wild card team. But yeah, the Pack have this easy as long as they don't screw this up.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived