2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many people in phila fled the city this weekend due to all the security restrictions and street closures, and it sounds like a lot of them got tickets to see the Eagles in NY. I thought for sure the jets had scored due to fan noise, then when I got in front of the TV it was actually cheering for Darren sprowles' return.

Sam Bradford, in addition to always looking like he saw a UFO, is not a good football player. It's clear now that chip kelly got him solely to package him for Mariota. I'm not sure if he's a little slow upstairs, or just not a good athlete.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sam Bradford, in addition to always looking like he saw a UFO, is not a good football player. It's clear now that chip kelly got him solely to package him for Mariota. I'm not sure if he's a little slow upstairs, or just not a good athlete.

I'm excited that BBTV has his new hometown target of affection. I've missed his musings of McNabb and Burrell.....

This is the first game I've ever seen him play. I read how he crushed it in the preseason and got a little exited, then read how bad he was for all but a half of the first two games and didn't really believe it. Now I do.

If the jets were a legitimate football team and not just a FCS team that has Brandon Marshall, the Eagles would be in trouble again.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cleveland's gonna Cleveland. Score a TD to pull within 7 with 6 minutes to go, the defense gets a 3 and out, so of course Travis Benjamin muffs the punt and the Raiders recover.

EDIT: And then there's the all Brown uniforms.

Double secret probation edit: And McCown throws the INT to ice the game for the Raiders. Yup, Cleveland's gonna Cleveland.

BB52Big.jpg

The Panthers can never just win a game. Every single time, it comes down to the final possession. That being said, Josh Norman has become the man this year. Cam also topped last week's performance nicely.

Oh yeah, 3-0 is still good.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

A tale of two halves in Arlington.

Yep. Atlanta made the proper adjustments and the Cowboys didn't. Weeden and the Cowboys couldn't sustain a drive in the second half.

This is a story of how playing too conservatively can destroy you. They tried to have Weeden do nothing; and when it came time for him to try and do something, he couldn't do anything.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Yep. Atlanta made the proper adjustments and the Cowboys didn't. Weeden and the Cowboys couldn't sustain a drive in the second half.

This is a story of how playing too conservatively can destroy you. They tried to have Weeden do nothing; and when it came time for him to try and do something, he couldn't do anything.

That and Weeden isn't very good.

BB52Big.jpg

That last bit wasn't emphasized enough.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Yeah, it could also be a story of how Weeden isn't a good QB. They smartly de-emphasized his role as much as possible and almost won; when they had to count on him, he showed why they wanted him to do nothing.

Archived