Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

If the Packers go green, I'll probably be ok with them, especially if the are along the lines of the '50s unis.  If all yellow, I'll be furious.

1953GreenBayPackers.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

If the Packers go green, I'll probably be ok with them, especially if the are along the lines of the late '50s unis.  If all yellow, I'll be furious.

I'm thinking all yellow is what will happen, leading to the Bears wearing Navy at Lambeau.  The Bears should only be in white at Lambeau.

It's where I sit.

56 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

If the Packers go green, I'll probably be ok with them, especially if the are along the lines of the '50s unis.  If all yellow, I'll be furious.

1953GreenBayPackers.jpg

On 4/19/2016 at 5:37 PM, Gothamite said:

Get rid of all that blue on the socks.  And the cleats.  This is Color Rash, after all. 

All green worked well back in the 50s when the grass was brown.

There will be a Packers fan who will be going to Lambeau Field for their first and only time and they'll get to watch their beloved team play in a money grab all green nightmare uniform instead of the classics. Maybe it won't bother this person, but that would bother me. It's the same reason I don't like the Packers blue throwbacks. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Hey, what makes you think your exempt from this nonsense?  Welcome to the NFL...

-font-b-Banana-b-font-Cosplay-font-b-Adu

I said I'll be furious because we've already seen how horrible the Rams looked in their all yellow last season.  If the Packers go all green with some yellow striping...at least there's a lot better chance of it not looking completely horrible.

2 hours ago, McCarthy said:

There will be a Packers fan who will be going to Lambeau Field for their first and only time and they'll get to watch their beloved team play in a money grab all green nightmare uniform instead of the classics. Maybe it won't bother this person, but that would bother me. It's the same reason I don't like the Packers blue throwbacks. 

And that's why we should be above this nonsense. 

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Thats exactly how I felt the first time I went to Wrigley and the Cubs were wearing those silly blue jerseys. 

Football uniforms arent quite as celebrated as baseball, but it's still part of the experience. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived