College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

The Auburn grounds crew has enjoyed playing around with the mowing pattern the last few years. The Northwestern Stripe pattern was really popular with the fans last spring game. (Also, the concert didn't ruin the grass and force Auburn to replace it, like many fans are crying about. It was planned, as stated above.)

Here's a look at the "normal" pattern, which is my personal favorite

JohnRhodes-20111119115517.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, theonlymember said:

The vibe I'm getting from the concepts, the Cal message boards, and articles is a desire to go more traditional e.g. bringing back the Joe Roth memorial unis cal-03-07-bluegoldthrowback-johnpyle-ver

A modernization of those unis (darker blue, matte blue helmet, custom number font, etc.) would be awesome.

I would be perfectly fine with this and a yellow matte helmet although a recent cal recruit had a white helmet on a recent visit with horrible logo placement

Cgw2rRiUkAAHAPQ.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

5 hours ago, Sk2k said:

A little off topic here, but Idaho just announced theyre dropping to FCS for 2018

Wrong thread but it's about time. Laughing stock of college football. They'll fit perfectly in the Big Sky.

Oregon spring game uniforms for tomorrow:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are a tribute to Oregon's first Rose Bowl team in 1916. They were originally known as the Webfoots and their school colors used to be blue, yellow, and white.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

11 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon spring game uniforms for tomorrow:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are a tribute to Oregon's first Rose Bowl team in 1916. They were originally known as the Webfoots and their school colors used to be blue, yellow, and white.

Pretty interesting set.. wonder if this means they will drop the new set after the game 

EOWPHDSHXZHUTNS.20160429183943.jpg

BJSOJDDGIYZCEOY.20160429175117.jpg

more photos here: http://www.goducks.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?ATCLID=210922832&SPSID=3383&SPID=233&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=500&PALBID=1881358

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Was wondering when Oregon would do a throwback to their old blue and yellow uniforms.  Not that bad but the blue they used looks black in the dark lighting.  Good thing the Spring Game is played in the afternoon and it'll be sunny.

1 hour ago, djam2410 said:

Pretty interesting set.. wonder if this means they will drop the new set after the game 

EOWPHDSHXZHUTNS.20160429183943.jpg

BJSOJDDGIYZCEOY.20160429175117.jpg

more photos here: http://www.goducks.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?ATCLID=210922832&SPSID=3383&SPID=233&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=500&PALBID=1881358

i absolutely love it. like, i want to marry it. straight FIRE homie!!

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I usually hate Oregon's bullcrap, but those are great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Teams are now wearing non-school colors in the spring game, sweet :P (yes, i know some teams have their QB in red despite not having red in their palette but thats different).

17 minutes ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

Teams are now wearing non-school colors in the spring game, sweet :P (yes, i know some teams have their QB in red despite not having red in their palette but thats different).

thats nothing new for Oregon, they always do something in a color they usually dont even wear during the season

FWIW, this is the Vapor Untouchable uniform, so this is really the first time we get to see how sleeve art, numbers, etc will look on the new template. its a big part of why im loving this design too. very clean and well fitting. 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

4 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

thats nothing new for Oregon, they always do something in a color they usually dont even wear during the season

Oops, yeah thats true.

1 hour ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

But it's a throwback..

1 hour ago, jsr862 said:

Pitt leaked of Throw back Uni with the New Away showing on the right

ChKxbKcWYAAYwGS.jpg

Numbers on the away look so skinny, and the double outline doesnt look good either, not looking forward to these

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

8 minutes ago, TornadoGTS said:

Numbers on the away look so skinny, and the double outline doesnt look good either, not looking forward to these

I don't like that look either.  If it had been just navy outlined in gold, it would have been much better.

Archived