Uniform / Logo Predictions For NFL's 100th Season in 2019

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Eszcz21 said:

The lions and bears will be playing on thanksgiving again and I really wish the bears would bring back the orange throwbacks they wore in 2004. Those against the Lions throwbacks on turkey day would be incredible.

They said then they unveiled the 100 Seasons logo that they would get a new Throwback this year, so maybe, but not likely. They re-added the Orange version of their Primary uniform from the 2000’s and 2 Orange Unis might be too much.

da0Lbhs.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

The Bears and Packers are going to be playing the season opener on Thursday night to kick off the 2019 season. Does Green Bay wear their throwbacks for the game?

Bears:

Image result for 1920 decatur staleys uniforms

Packers:

Image result for 1919 green bay packers uniforms

so long and thanks for all the fish.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:56 PM, goalieboy82 said:

Bears:

Image result for 1920 decatur staleys uniforms

Packers:

Image result for 1919 green bay packers uniforms

A Bears-Packers game with the Bears in red and the Packers wearing dark royal blue would be a trip.

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Something tells me we won’t get any throwback uniforms unless a team already has them in rotation 

Agreed. I feel like we would have heard something by now about throwbacks.

I know it will never happen, but I would really love to see the Bears in a modernized version of their 1936 uniforms. Of course, I think every team should be in a throwback for two games at least, one home, one away. Like in 94 and 2010.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

6 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

I say we go a step further and play it at Wrigley Field.

That would actually be pretty cool. I'm all for it.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

7 minutes ago, kimball said:

That would actually be pretty cool. I'm all for it.

On Twitter, I've pushed for a Bears preseason game at Wrigley. Why stop at college football when they can do something verrrrry cool with the Bears?

40 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Apparently, the only teams wearing a throwback this year will be teams that already had one in their rotation... Nothing special (throwback-wise) is planned.

Yep. And we knew about the Bears for a while. Wasn’t surprising. 

Bears, Bills, Cowboys, Dolphins, Falcons, 49ers, Giants, Lions, Packers, Rams(?), Redskins, Saints and Steelers all have throwback options. That’s just under half of the league. If you add in the teams with alternate uniforms resembling traditional or throwback; Broncos, Chargers (both powder and royal blue), Patriots and Raiders, that’s just over half the league that can help produce some fantastic looking games.

You couldn’t convince me that the NFL was incapable of putting this all together for a season long celebration, but I think we all know the NFL is fully capable of :censored:ing up this opportunity.

Archived