2016 MLB Season

ninersdd

After numerous social media incidents, which included defending Hitler, getting trolls fired from their jobs and bashing homosexuals, Curt Schilling and his ketchup soaked sock have finally been sh1tcanned by ESPN.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's your fault if you're offended" Go start another video game company, idiot. Enjoy your time on Foxnews, you fat piece of :censored:. 

It took Espen soooo long to fire Curt Schilling for bigoted internet activities, and no this absolutely DOES NOT violate his first amendment rights, morons. But if he'd said a bad word about Roger Goodell, they'd have let him go faster than Bill Simmons. That network sucks so much. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

After numerous social media incidents, which included defending Hitler, getting trolls fired from their jobs and bashing homosexuals, Curt Schilling and his ketchup soaked sock have finally been sh1tcanned by ESPN.

It's about time. And I'll never believe that was real blood on that sock. 

In other MLB news - the home run that Adam Rosales hit off Arquimedes Caminero last night finally landed. It touched down today at 4:47pm ET. 

BB52Big.jpg

17 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I'll never believe that was real blood on that sock. 

Knowing now that he's such an attention whore, I'm 100% sure it was ketchup, Taco Bell hot sauce, or whatever the hell he could get his hands on pregame.

6uXNWAo.png

I guess this frees him up to campaign as Trump's running mate.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

With the Schilling firing, we have to hear about "freedom of speech" from drooling morons that don't understand the term.

I never thought ESPN would fire this windbag.  I seem to remember him saying something about creationism and ESPN suspending someone who fired back via twitter.  Then again, I think Schilling was trying to get fired.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Red Sox need to fire John Farrell. This is getting out of control in a hurry and if they don't, they're destined for another last place finish. He might be the most overrated manager in baseball right now. Doesn't know how to manage a game at all.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

29 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Jake Arrieta might get himself a complete game shutout here...

Make it a no hitter.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Professional sports are stupid and a waste of time. 

The Cubs are legit. That's a scary lineup and obviously they can pitch, which means they'll win over 100 games and then lose in 4 games in the NLDS to an 87 win Cardinals team because this is a stupid sport. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

12 hours ago, FGM13 said:

I don't know whether I'm more impressed by the no-hitter or the 16 runs.

Thinking about it, last night was likely the most dominant Cubs win in my lifetime and in the history of the entire friggin' franchise.

At this point (yes, I know it's only April) anything short of their first NL Pennant in 71 years would be a total disappointment.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived