NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kimball said:

Also, I hope they eventually do a Northern Utah version of these with purples and blues. 

This is what I fully expect them to do, and I think it’d look great. However, part of me thinks if they’re going to do that, they may as well wear the mountain throwbacks instead.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

50 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

This is what I fully expect them to do, and I think it’d look great. However, part of me thinks if they’re going to do that, they may as well wear the mountain throwbacks instead.

I'm conflicted with throwbacks. I want to see both the 'mountain purples' and the 'green note' jerseys (especially if there's no green jersey in the current set). I'd love it if Nike gave us both. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

5 hours ago, CS85 said:

Those DAL uniforms are an atrocity.  

Those Knicks alts are wonderful.

The Jazz alts should be their primary.

I may be biased, but Utah's are the best; their biggest flaw is that those unis' color scheme doesn't really for the Jazz's current template. But that can be fixed...

Also, the Knicks City jerseys are sneaky good too.

3 minutes ago, kimball said:

I'm conflicted with throwbacks. I want to see both the 'mountain purples' and the 'green note' jerseys (especially if there's no green jersey in the current set). I'd love it if Nike gave us both. 

Make the Jazztros jerseys their statement jersey. As in, put the STATE in "Statement."

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

30 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

Make the Jazztros jerseys their statement jersey. As in, put the STATE in "Statement."

Amen to that!! Praise Mormon Jesus!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

22 minutes ago, Froob said:

People don’t like Rip City lol?

Some people on here don't seem to think any city/team nickname should be on a uniform unless it's nationally known.  These are the city edition uniforms so they should reflect something close to the city, which both "Rip City" and the flannel pattern do.

Take that jersey with all its stars, put solid-white team wordmarks on it, and there's your All Star uniform.  NOne of this black/white crap they're rolling out.

Kinda like the reverse of how the NHL All Star jerseys were adopted by the Stars.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They look pretty sharp from the front. My only nitpick is the back view in the second pic, where the top of the shorts seem dark teal, while the bottom of the jersey seems dark royal. It makes for an awkward transition of color in my eyes. Like i said, the front looks great and the colors of the galaxy flow pretty well from top to bottom. It's the back that's bothering me. Still 7/10. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a couple looks at Orlando’s City uniforms in action:

DU6QUtmX0AAs_WJ?format=jpgDU6QUteWsAAN-hJ?format=jpg

Okay....this actually didn’t turn out nearly as bad as I thought it would. I still would prefer “Orlando” on the front instead of the logo, but this ain’t bad.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived