(NHL Playoffs) Rite of Spring 2017: can't go on, no, I'll go on

The_Admiral

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

LOL THE REF WAS RIGHT THERE!

Yeah, I don't know how the ref doesn't call something when they're supposedly taking a stricter stance on hits to the head.  Was the ref not sure what body part is above the shoulders?

Should have been either a roughing and/or interference call.  Nashville isn't going to get any call that's subjective in Pittsburgh, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Yeah, I don't know how the ref doesn't call something when they're supposedly taking a stricter stance on hits to the head.  Was the ref not sure what body part is above the shoulders?

Should have been either a roughing and/or interference call.  Nashville isn't going to get any call that's subjective in Pittsburgh, that's for sure.

Only after PK fought back. Matching minors are OK. God forbid a referee impacts a game by calling a penalty when one is deserved...

9 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Only after PK fought back. Matching minors are OK. God forbid a referee impacts a game by calling a penalty when one is deserved...

I guess if PK did anything besides say "Thank you sir, may I have another?", Crosby wasn't going to get called for anything on his own.

Not sure why Rinne was pulled.  Granted, not his strongest effort, but the entire Predators roster isn't playing any better.  And of course the Penguins score on the backup right away.  I guess the Predators are going to mail in this game and focus on Game 6.

*opens another beer*

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Why even bother watching this joke of a league.  Always the same douchey teams with their entitled, spoiled fans winning it all.  4 of the most obnoxious teams winning since 2009.  When a Canadian team makes the final again, I will watch.  Until then I will not give a rats ass.  Goodbye.

*switches to bourbon*

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

4 minutes ago, Morgo said:

Why even bother watching this joke of a league.  Always the same douchey teams with their entitled, spoiled fans winning it all.  4 of the most obnoxious teams winning since 2009.  When a Canadian team makes the final again, I will watch.  Until then I will not give a rats ass.  Goodbye.

I wish Ottawa would have scored in that G7 OT.

Of course, Crosby continues to just do whatever he wants...

Archived