hettinger_rl

2017 NFL Draftees and Free Agent Signees with their new uniforms

11 hours ago, randyc said:

Corey Davis #84 and Adoree' Jackson #25 with Tennessee.

C-hxqyxW0AAGXJU.jpg:large

I love that the Titans have gone back to this combo.  There were some dark times uniform wise during the Chris Johnson era for them.

13 hours ago, randyc said:

Corey Davis #84 and Adoree' Jackson #25 with Tennessee.

C-hxqyxW0AAGXJU.jpg:large

They introduce them in their nice combo, yet I think they went mono blue every time they wore these jerseys last year.

I can't believe how many teams/players think mono is always "FIRE EMOJI!!!" I'll admit I do like it once in a while, provided there's contrasting socks (see Carolina's all black or how Cincy used to look when they first started going mono). It just looks awful. It's why color rush is so bad. And it's even worse when you're a stripeless pants team (looking at you Baltimore and New Orleans)

OJ Howard will wear #80 for the Buccaneers.  No jersey pic yet, but an image was posted to Twitter.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:01 AM, DNAsports said:

Joe Mixon #34:

636292454804051011-042917-DRAFT-43.jpg

I guess the 34 didn't even make it to mini camp, he was wearing #28 yesterday.

2 hours ago, robbman21 said:

I guess the 34 didn't even make it to mini camp, he was wearing #28 yesterday.

Reminds me of many years ago, when Seahawks drafted Curt Warner and introduced him holding a #24 jersey (25 was taken).  He later asked "can I wear #28?"  of course Curt had zero character issues.  He was a prominent businessman in Seattle with multiple auto dealerships.  Now coaches HS and runs an autism foundation.  Probable NFL HOFer  without that pesky ACL tear his 2nd year.  

Warner_display_image.jpg

Humphrey is 29

Bowser is 54

Wormley is 93

Williams is 56tempRookieMiniCamp050517SH009WEB--nfl_metempRookieMiniCamp050517SH021WEB--nfl_metempRookieMiniCamp050517SH016WEB--nfl_me

tempRookieMiniCamp050517SH003WEB--nfl_me

050417patsjw04.jpg?itok=tQ-1tvUS

Patriots rookies:

Derek Rivers: 95

Antonio Garcia: 63

Deatrich Wise Jr.: 91

Conor McDermott: 67

17 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

050417patsjw04.jpg?itok=tQ-1tvUS

Seeing the Patriots jersey without name plates makes them look like a high school uniform. A serious update is needed.

Also, Redskins rookie numbers:

Thinking it may be time for the Vikings to rethink this whole "sail-serif" thing...

Steelers

TJ Watt 90

Juju Smith-Schuster 19

Cameron Sutton  20

James Conner 30

Joshua Dobbs 5

Brian Allen 29

Colin Holba 49

Keion Adams 99

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

He looks pissed.

Yeah I'd be pissed too if I was playing professional football alongside some great athletes on defense.

6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Yeah I'd be pissed too if I was playing professional football alongside some great athletes on defense.

Or had been drafted by the Browns...

I was hoping Cleveland would move over to the Vapor template.  It'd be a way to fix or remove the chest stripes.

12 hours ago, lbj273 said:

Or had been drafted by the Browns...

That Browns defense may be pretty good in a short amount of time.  I'd be happy knowing I was an important part of the turnaround and not somebody's backup.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:54 AM, VikWings said:

They introduce them in their nice combo, yet I think they went mono blue every time they wore these jerseys last year.

The only #ClassicLook the Titans sported last year was in the Preseason at Oakland, when they wore white over navy. The majority of their games were mono-navy or white over Columbia--with the occasional mono-white. They also did their #ColorRush with Columbia, along with Columbia over white for one game each.

23 hours ago, dmhtfld said:

PbEfDYjym1aUIpyXgmGkBNOmAenVZooInxXn9f2An0k.jpg?w=556&s=916a4289487848283525b69ca0548e31

Does this imply WAH for the Browns this season?