NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Danny said:

No unveiling yet but a sports radio guy here in Edmonton says the Oilers will 100% be bringing back the classic blues as their third this season.

Also this appears to be the 40th anniversary logo:

There's no way this is real. They've only won 4 cups. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I honestly like the Isles supposed alternate jersey. The tape looks good, the rumored "ISLES" script on the helmet is interesting at the least, and it's just a nice update on the beloved Stadium Series look. Having full-on waist striping and allowing the base of the jersey to be orange would've turned this into a 10/10, but if this is the final product, I'm certainly impressed and pleased.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:03 PM, njdevs7 said:

Very happy. Love the throwback. Perfectly executed. The Devils have never had a full time alternate and they don't need one now. Wearing the red/green a few times a year is the right move. And no they should not go back to red/green full time.

I agree. Love them.

I'm still holding out hope they fix the current home/away with a more rounded shoulder and stripes on the bottom of the jersey. I understand we're a spartan no nonsense franchise but it just still looks too empty to me

On 8/31/2018 at 7:02 PM, Cosmic said:

lcaice.jpg

I just noticed it has an Xtreme 90s font. Gross. At the very least, they could have cleaned it up when they went to the new arena. Good riddance.

There's a much nicer version that's on the brick on the outside of the arena. Not that it belongs at center ice, but still nice.hockeytown-lca-695x360-ed7f4e1e36.jpg

sig.png

Archived