XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

If the XFL last long enough that teams can eventually change their uniforms, I hope the Vipers...

• Promote the snake head to the primary logo. As well as put that on the helmets.
  • Drop lime green altogether. Kelly green and yellow on their own is a good a color combo.
  • Consider ditching the V logo and making a new secondary logo. I just don't like the V at all.
  • Like 2

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I’m kinda digging what ESPN is doing with the team logos in their graphics package. The green part of the Vipers “V” has a snakeskin patten on it, and the Roughnecks oil derrick has bolts and a metal-like finish.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

I don't get how the V logo is so bad. What it's too simple? Besides what if they put the snake head on the helmet, Mattel/Hasbro might complain it too close to their Cobra logo?

I’m with you on the V logo. I like it too, but the snake head logo isn’t even close to the cobra so no worries there.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

Did McMahon ever say he'd let the older teams come back? Like Frisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, etc. Of course, the Hitmen and the Extreme wouldn't unless the current teams changed, but that's unlikely.

New York and LA came back.  San Francisco could be among the top candidates the next time they expand if they can find a venue for the XFL.  I don't think they will go back to Las Vegas even though the Raiders are there now.  Chicago has never shown that they can support alternative football.  Besides, one bad QB in Chicago is enough.  

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

The Renegades helmet sparks joy

The rest of the uniform does not

The Renegades' uniform is someone's CCSLC Patriots concept from ten years ago.

EDIT- Sorry, thought you said Roughnecks.

Edited by IceCap
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Seattle would look so much better with white pants at home. 

Yes they would. As a Seattle fan, the blue pants look to "broncoish" to me. Change the pant stripe to green for continuity with jersey and go W/W/B or W/B/W. Orange cleats work. 

14 hours ago, Tygers09 said:

Wait a minute, look at the concept helmet the Jaguars used and how the Jaguar car company filed a lawsuit over that logo cuz it was similiar. It COULD happen. 

It wasn't just that it was similar. It was nearly identical in design AND the user the name Jaguars as well. Hard to argue coincidence when the name even matches.