MLB Changes 2020

kimball

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Might not mean a rebrand, then.  Much as I'd love it to.  Because I don't think they'll be dropping the alternates.

If that's the case I have a bad feeling all we may see is all the metallic gold replaced with varsity gold.

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Then what is it? It’s west of the Mississippi and south of the Mason Dixon. Both ncaa football teams were in the southwestern conference and having lived there for a period there are more things that make it a southwestern state than not. 

The Plains with some Southwestern and Southern traits

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

43 minutes ago, Bmac said:

For what it's worth, the Padres also have a 50% off all merchandise sale at the moment. It's marketed as a 50th season sale, but we all know it coincides with the rebrand.

Brewers are celebrating their 50th next season too.

6 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Might not mean a rebrand, then.  Much as I'd love it to.  Because I don't think they'll be dropping the alternates.

But isn't the big nike switch next year? It'd make sense they'd wanna clear the last of the Majestic stock.

Cincinnati Reds Roll Out Two New Uniforms for 2020

November 1, 2019 - 16:20 PM

Wasting absolutely no time this off-season, the Cincinnati Reds are the first team out of the gate to unveil their new uniforms for the 2020 Major League Baseball season. Two new looks, one alternate, one Spring Training were released at […]

Read More...

One question and one observation on this.

The question: Chris's post includes two images of the new alternate, but why does only one have the Swoosh? The spring training jersey also doesn't have it. 

The observation: That Swoosh on the front absolutely sucks. What an unnecessary and garish eyesore. Stick it on the sleeve where it belongs. Such a mess.

44 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

One question and one observation on this.

The question: Chris's post includes two images of the new alternate, but why does only one have the Swoosh? The spring training jersey also doesn't have it. 

The observation: That Swoosh on the front absolutely sucks. What an unnecessary and garish eyesore. Stick it on the sleeve wear it belongs. Such a mess.

Maybe ones authentic and ones replica? Hopefully without is the authentic? Maybe I'm on my knees praying for it to be the authentic?

Archived