Rite of Spring 2019: The Chase for the Stanley Cup

buzzcut

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Well, he didn’t die in the Freeza/Frieza Saga, so it ended well enough for him. He just got the voice of a Namekian warrior lodged in his head, soon to be joined by Piccolo’s other half. If anything, he lost the loneliness that had plagued him from birth/reincarnation!

Is it bad that I’m spoiling a 20+ year-old anime/popular abridged series?

DBZ Abridged is the canon now :P Nothing can convince me otherwise!

But yeah, I get your point. Still, I was referring to the fact that Piccolo’s strong start basically amounted to nothing once Frieza got to his third form XD 

15 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Vasilevskiy is gonna botch every Bolts skater putting up 150 points this year 🤐

It's really too bad Bishop always gets hurt. I was on record back in 2016, maybe not here but elsewhere, saying I preferred keeping and continuing to build around him. His track record in big games was, and remains, excellent, while Vasi has really spit the bit a few times, none worse so far than Game 7 last year against the Caps but sure making another case so far in this series.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

All I'm going to say is that I'm really enjoying the TV program I'm watching on CNBC. B)

This is the best episode of Pace Around Yelling About The Stock Market I've ever seen!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, Quillz said:

Columbus Sharks

Ok, rude. The Sharks may be chokers but they are ELITE chokers. CBJ is not on our level.

Go Sharks. :censored: Vegas.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

1 hour ago, AustinFomBoston said:

My gut tells me Blue Jackets are going to blow a 3-0 series lead. 

One thing that needs to be noted: If Columbus is leading the series 3-0 and leading game 4 3-0 late in the 3rd, it's not over until the final buzzer sounds.

Never count out a team as stacked as Tampa Bay.

7 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Pittsburgh 5/5 on the kill through 27 minutes, including a high stick and a nasty open-ice hit. They can't keep getting away with it!

And they killed off a 5 on 3 to boot. NY Islanders showing off impressive power play passing forgetting that they probably need to shoot in order to score. What a waste.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

18 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Pittsburgh 5/5 on the kill through 27 minutes, including a high stick and a nasty open-ice hit. They can't keep getting away with it!

Except they have and will continue to. A Pittsburgh Penguins win is a loss for the entire NHL. 

spacer.png

I don't hate the Lightning, but the thought of them derping it after years of signing all their players 20,000 leagues below market value is very enticing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived