MLS Kits, 2020

WarriorFight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Mockup of the full Fire home kit:

spacer.png

See, I know not having a red primary is a sacrilege for Chicago.

Barring that, I really don't think this kit looks bad. It masks the crest well, the red on the Motorola logo looks good, and it's also vastly better than this year's model when it comes to the shoulder stripes.

spacer.png

Also Fire related: 

According to a twitter user (so take it with a grain of salt) the Fire will be getting ANOTHER new logo next year. The new ownership group has hears fans and are going to fix it. 

This could’ve been avoided had they not done something that people didn’t like. Just an absolute cluster.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/02/after-just-one-year-leaked-chicago-fire.html?m=1

On 1/30/2020 at 4:38 PM, upperV03 said:

It’s essentially a navy and red version of the current Wolves away shirt:

spacer.png
It’ll also have a red collar based on that teaser video. Just like this Wolves away shirt the new Fire shirt is a miTeam design, likely due to the Fire not submitting their new crest, colors, etc. into the league and/or Adidas in time to get fully custom kits this year.

Good call. I knew i recognized the template from somewhere else. 

On 1/31/2020 at 4:45 PM, DiePerske said:

It’s the problem with having a special star for defending champions. Should have a special mls badge for them. 

It would be cool if they made the MLS patch gold. They used to do this in the EPL 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Digby said:

qg6w8quuqzd41.png

Montreal going gray? Or silver? Doesn't really feel like them, and I'm not sure if that's an insult or a compliment since they generally have the dullest away kits in the league.

If so, such a shame. I’ve always loved the Impacts away kits socks. They’ve always stood out to me. But now without blue, I’m afraid those days are gone.

It's Me

Yeah that impact kit is uninspiring. To say the least.

I get it though. Black and Blue home strip, but you're kind of limited when it comes to away. I'd love them to do white top, blue shorts, with like a fleur-de-lis sublimation on the kit. 

spacer.png

Prediction mockup of the full Montreal secondary:

spacer.png
I actually think this is a pretty decent kit overall. Nothing special, but it’s inoffensive and a little bit of a change of pace from all of their white and blue secondaries. That said, I think it needs black shorts to avoid looking dull and to tie everything together:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Couple teasers for the new Dallas primary, giving us a first look at the socks that’ll be paired with their new shirt and another good look at the MLS 25 sleeve badge (and the new application of the sleeve badges):

spacer.png
spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

49 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Dallas is such a frustrating team.  Their badge isn’t bad, but they’re one more boring red and blue team without anything at all to distinguish themselves. They desperately need a return to the hoops. 

I really thought that their current (about to be replaced) home strip was great.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Gothamite said:

You mean white on a gold background?  I’m not sure that would be very legible. 

I think this one actually stands out pretty well on the shirts.  Better than the computer graphic would indicate. 

spacer.png

It doesn't stand out as much as it did with the previous logo. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived