2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was the last team to come out with a 3rd jersey that was just a color swap of their home/away? Feels like it’s been a while.

edit: I love that they’re using the white gloves, ties in well with the white on the jersey. Also love that they’re taking the extra step and using charcoal pants to match the helmet and rest of the jersey, instead of taking the easy way out and sticking with the usual black pants.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Oh that grey helmet/gold jersey/white glove/grey pants combo is...

Horrific.

And again we learn that Vegas Gold doesn’t really work in flat/non-metallic applications. It’s either beige (Ducks/Pens), or gross (Vegas). And that’s really gross.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Gold looks great on grey when it's gold accents. The reverse looks terrible.

Bad idea, as seen here. They didn't bother coming up with a fitting alt design, so they said forget about it and just color swapped the home.

15 minutes ago, philly97flyer said:

Who was the last team to come out with a 3rd jersey that was just a color swap of their home/away? Feels like it’s been a while.

edit: I love that they’re using the white gloves, ties in well with the white on the jersey. Also love that they’re taking the extra step and using charcoal pants to match the helmet and rest of the jersey, instead of taking the easy way out and sticking with the usual black pants.

i_love_gold.jpg?1441341504

Ideally, this would be made out of dazzle nylon, like the old (highly impractical) Hi-Li Ice Sheen jerseys. But if we can't have that, as long as it's sparkly gold and not flat mustard, I dig it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Vegas Goes Gold, Golden Knights Unveil New Third Jersey

October 2, 2020 - 18:08 PM

The Vegas Golden Knights today unveiled the first alternate uniform in their franchise’s history and it’s exactly what’d you would’ve expected. Yes, gold. Well, not just any gold, “metallic knit” gold, the team is saying calling it the first-of-its-kind on the Adidas Adizero jersey. “What other town could have a gold

Read More...

28 minutes ago, philly97flyer said:

The Blackhawks are the last team I can think of that went that route for their alternate.

I actually like these for the most part, but the white gloves seem like too much. Grey would be fine, but black would be better. With the logo being primarily black it seems strange that it's nowhere else in the uniform. At least the road set has the black pants & trim on the collar. I wonder if they'll every try out the grey breezers with the away jersey.

Archived