The Sports Impact of COVID-19

Pauly

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

Knowing Vince McMahon's politics, I'm surprised at the move.  The WWE should probably consider doing something similar to when the snowstorm screwed up their RAW a few years ago.  Have a few weeks with nothing but vignettes and backstage segments.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CherryMX said:

Knowing Vince McMahon's politics, I'm surprised at the move.  The WWE should probably consider doing something similar to when the snowstorm screwed up their RAW a few years ago.  Have a few weeks with nothing but vignettes and backstage segments.

Less politics, more money. If no one is going to pay for tickets to go to your games, then why hold them?

🤦‍♂️ 

of course. Maybe now they won’t play

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

5 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

I guess it's NASCAR, Golf and UFC this weekend if you want sports.  

Nah, I'd rather just use the stockpile of weed I've built up and binge Netflix and play video games.

Yay, cars turning left for 4 hours and the cure for insomnia. No thank you.

1 hour ago, Mingjai said:

I guess it's a good thing I went to those Gopher hockey games over the weekend...

They've been playing all season without fans, would have been an advantage in Happy Valley.

At the same time, though, I'm glad his mistakes made everyone realize that things couldn't continue on as normal or semi-normal.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived