2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

11 minutes ago, hormone said:

So would you be opposed to the Steelers using blue or red then?

For gloves, undershirts, and shoes? I mean, I’d prefer the use of silver because it would at least make a little bit more sense, but I wouldn’t oppose red or blue.

There’s also the fact that Tennessee emphasizes the red way more than Pittsburgh with red/blue.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hormone said:

So would you be opposed to the Steelers using blue or red then?

Yes, they're known for black and yellow and their logo is just a copy of the steelmark that's not related to their color scheme at all... Red fits the Titans franchise history, the Tennessee imagery and their whole logo set. I'd rather ditch silver than red.

1 hour ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Browns-Steelers looking like the most pleasing sight to see during this Super Wild Card weekend. Colts-Bills second and Bucs-WFT third

I'd flip the bucs game and Colts game simply cause the Colts chose to wear solid white socks. But yes those 3 games were easily the best.

Luckily we knocked out 2 ugly teams. Now if the Rams can lose next week and Saints we'll be guaranteed good looking championship games and super bowl. 

14 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I'd flip the bucs game and Colts game simply cause the Colts chose to wear solid white socks. But yes those 3 games were easily the best.

Luckily we knocked out 2 ugly teams. Now if the Rams can lose next week and Saints we'll be guaranteed good looking championship games and super bowl. 

To be fair the Rams would look nice in the Super Bowl with Blue over Yellow

yUTIIqk.png

1 hour ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

To be fair the Rams would look nice in the Super Bowl with Blue over Yellow

That would be very generous. Personally the whole rebrand is a massive fail. They should have gone the route of Cleveland and Tampa and just did a nice update of the look they had prior to moving to stl.

1 hour ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Chiefs in white over red, Bills in white over blue, Ravens in white over purple or Browns in white over orange vs the Packers in green or the Bucs in red would all be absolutely great matchups.

1 hour ago, jp1409 said:

Chiefs in white over red, Bills in white over blue, Ravens in white over purple or Browns in white over orange vs the Packers in green or the Bucs in red would all be absolutely great matchups.

Personally would prefer all white from both Browns and Chiefs, especially the Chiefs if it's against Green Bay. 

I just genuinely prefer white over white as long as proper hosiery is worn. 

2 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I hope the Browns go with either brown or white pants in Kansas City. Orange might make it a bit hard to watch.

White pants is by far the best option against a red/orange team, but I have a feeling they'll go with orange again because they've won two in a row now with those.

On 1/9/2021 at 3:19 AM, Ben in LA said:

Yes I would.

Yes I liked the Browns previous uniforms as well (except for the word mark on the legs)

The only think I didn’t like about the Bucs’ uniforms was the alarm clock numbers.

Few uniforms are perfect. All have flaws.

Thanks, and I agree 100% with the last line. I appreciate the discussion and hope I didn't come across as snarky. It's nice to be able to have civil discussion about these things with the understanding that people can like what they like whether it's a popular opinion or not. (Though I'm a Bucs fan and thought our last uniform set was 100% butt, lol.)

ClAFLDa.png

If the Browns do wear orange pants and somehow win in KC, I'm thinking there's no way they don't wear them if they make it to the Super Bowl. Also, Bucs have already worn white on white six times this year and historically (pre-alarm clock numbers) they wore pewter pants more, so I'm hoping they go that route in NOLA. And I know there's like a <.01% chance the Saints wear gold pants (they did in week 17!) but if they did that would be a great matchup.

ClAFLDa.png

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't mind that Rams Seahawks game. Can't remember any instance in my lifetime where a team wore royal blue pants in Seattle. It was different and the blues clashed fairly well. I don't mind seeing that look again at Lambeau assuming they stick with it as teams tend to in the playoffs.

I also can't remember the last time the Browns wore orange pants at Heinz Field. Hopefully they go with this look more often after such a memorable game last night.

Archived