2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Colts haven’t worn striped socks since 2005. Did you mean the Bills? Because if so, then yeah, they should be in their normal striped blue socks instead of these solid blue ones. No idea why they added solid blue socks to the rotation when they already have the vastly superior striped ones. As for the Colts, usually I’d say that the solid white socks they’re wearing today are stupid (because they normally are), but I actually don’t mind them in this matchup since it already sort of looks like an intrasquad scrimmage from afar. The white socks do provide a bit more contrast that I personally find helpful in this matchup. In an ideal world the Colts would have striped white socks for cases like this.

3 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Colts have worn blue solid socks for awhile now. They have just recently decided to wear all white socks on the road now for some reason even though it looks terrible.

Ok i guess I've always considered when a team wears the white bottom with colored top sock that its considered a striped sock. Wear as they wore solid white socks today.  Yes it's been since 05 since they've worn the multi striped socks. They have worn the single blue stripe with white bottom sock previously this year should have again today.

3 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Rams are wearing navy hand warmers which is weird. Their current uniforms do not have any navy and the hand warmers have the new logo so I have no idea why it's not royal blue instead.

I only see the royal ones. I haven’t seen any navy ones.

5 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Rams are wearing navy hand warmers which is weird. Their current uniforms do not have any navy and the hand warmers have the new logo so I have no idea why it's not royal blue instead.

Didn't watch this game so not sure what was or wasn't worn. Could be old hand warmers with the new logo sewn on.

Wouldn't be the first time this has occurred. In fact Bledsoe comes to mind. He used his old Pat era hand warmer through at least the first few years of flying elvis. I believe they just added elvis to it.

Edit: actually be would have used a hand warmer that was leftover as his rookie year was the first year of elvis. 

11 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

The Ravens are looking absolutely beautiful in white over purple pants/black socks under the sun. The black yoga pants should be ditched for good.

Absolutely! For years I would grade the Ravens unis as a D. The purple pants makes them a solid B. I even like the mono purple, so long as the socks remain black. 

27 minutes ago, hormone said:

I hate that some of the Titans players are wearing red gloves, sleeves, and/or shoes. I consider red part of a logo color and not much of a uniform color. 

The red accessories look good though 

I hate that some of the Titans players are wearing red gloves, sleeves, and/or shoes. I consider red part of a logo color and not much of a uniform color. 

More and more, they’re starting to look like the Texans when they should be looking more like Houston’s former team, the Oilers.

Glad they're wearing contrasting accessories. Without these they look like they're wearing navy scuba suits...

1 hour ago, hormone said:

Just got on here to say exactly this. They should be wearing baby blue sleeves/gloves, etc.

1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

More and more, they’re starting to look like the Texans when they should be looking more like Houston’s former team, the Oilers.

They never should have changed uniforms. Still don't get all the hate the original Titans unis received. Yes adding the baby blue top and pants created too many mismatch opportunities. All they needed to do is lessen the combos and they were set.

This new look hot trash.

2 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

They never should have changed uniforms. Still don't get all the hate the original Titans unis received. Yes adding the baby blue top and pants created too many mismatch opportunities. All they needed to do is lessen the combos and they were set.

This new look hot trash.

I wholeheartedly believe all they needed to do was change the number font and helmet stripe and they would’ve been fine.

4 hours ago, hormone said:

It’s a great accent color for them. I don’t see a problem it. It would be way too much if it got forced into the jerseys, pants, and socks on a higher scale than the red Nike swooshes

14 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I wholeheartedly believe all they needed to do was change the number font and helmet stripe and they would’ve been fine.

It’s a great accent color for them. I don’t see a problem it. It would be way too much if it got forced into the jerseys, pants, and socks on a higher scale than the red Nike swooshes

So would you be opposed to the Steelers using blue or red then?

KISSwall09.jpg

22 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I would prefer if they focused on Columbia blue as their accent color.

It's where I sit.

Archived