2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

10 hours ago, burgundy said:

But it's not unique, as shown by Deion Sanders there. Just in the NFL, seven teams have done it before (two are even using it right now), and Seattle was the only team that could make it work. And that's not even getting into USFL, WLAF, CFL, college, and high school. It's been done to death, and is a vestige of the 80s and 90s. It's cluttered and uncreative uniform design.

The Seahawks instance only worked because the logo came out of the stripes and wasn't actually within the stripe itself. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

The one thing the Rams got right is that shade of blue, it’s gorgeous.

The shade yes. The exectuion, for me, not so much. I know I'm minority in liking the navy helmet with the classic uniforms, the royal lid just doesn't work for me.

And then the bone and horns and other elements of this set really just suck.

The Rams’ yellow is too green. That’s one of my main gripes. It’s been bothering me for years. Even with the previous set and the throwback they made their primary uniform. 

Seeing it against the Packers’ athletic gold, there’s a clear difference in the two shades and the Packers athletic gold looks far, far better. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

8 hours ago, flyersfan said:

I thought that the bucs would wear all white as I felt like that was their look of choice on the road this season. Clearly I know nothing

Tampa Bay wore the pewter pants against Washington in their previous game.  Usually teams stick to the same pants because to not mess with their fortune. 

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

The blue pants go with well with the blue part of the helmet, when the jersey doesn't have the blue to be there in between them.

Nowhere except those big ass numbers on their chests and backs.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, schlim said:

The logo for this year's Super Bowl is totally disorienting.  It reads as L-I-V with the Trophy between the L and the V, which is last year's Super Bowl. Looking back at the logos on the mainsite, it just makes last year's all the more awkward looking in retrospect.

Also part of the reason last year’s logo look weird is because it’s not as thick as the ones beside it.

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

Who thought it was a good idea putting the B on the raven head logo? Worst part of their identity IMO.

spacer.png

spacer.png

It just looks really bad either way. I’m probably in the minority here and it’s definitely an unpopular opinion, but the same goes for the Bears logo when applied to the helmet.

spacer.png
spacer.png

I’d much rather they go with their throwback helmet introduced last season full time 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

It just looks really bad either way. I’m probably in the minority here and it’s definitely an unpopular opinion, but the same goes for the Bears logo when applied to the helmet.

spacer.png
spacer.png

I’d much rather they go with their throwback helmet introduced last season full time 

spacer.png

I've seen mockups of the Ravens' logo without the B and it just leaves negative space. Something would have to go there, maybe some abstract lines that represent feathers?

I give the Bears a pass mostly because their logo is in the shape of an oval, which is symmetrical (even if the C itself is not). Logos like the Broncos throwback D for example, look odd on the right side of the helmet because there is no symmetry.

Archived