2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone seems to think the Bills will wear blue pants, which I agree with, but they still mix in their underwhelming white on white look occasionally. I'm hoping for white over blue with anything but solid blue socks.

Will the Bucs wear pewter pants against Green Bay like earlier in the season and like last night or do they go back to white on white since it doesn't seem like superstitions even matter when Tom Brady is your QB and everything consistently goes your team's way somehow. I digress, but man I can't remember a QB leading THREE scoring drives of less than 40 yards each in a postseason game.

13 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Everyone seems to think the Bills will wear blue pants, which I agree with, but they still mix in their underwhelming white on white look occasionally. I'm hoping for white over blue with anything but solid blue socks.

Will the Bucs wear pewter pants against Green Bay like earlier in the season and like last night or do they go back to white on white since it doesn't seem like superstitions even matter when Tom Brady is your QB and everything consistently goes your team's way somehow. I digress, but man I can't remember a QB leading THREE scoring drives of less than 40 yards each in a postseason game.

It happens far more common than you think

For fun, recent Bills/Packers matchups:

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

NFL-PACKERS-BILLS.jpg

104306094_original.jpg?1285023706

SPORTS_141219708_AR_0_AFADQEPWPHJN.jpg?w

1-15.vadapt.767.high.52.jpg

I have to say that you would think it would be an appealing matchup, but it kind of isn't. At least not to me. That said, there isn't any recent photo evidence of what a road Bills would look like against a home Green Bay, so who knows.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Im assuming NFC will be in the home colors this season? 

Either matchup with the Packers will look great, and thank goodness the bucs rebranded. No ugly matchups left, but I think chiefs white over red vs packers home is best matchup, with the bills white over blue a close second

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

2 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

Im assuming NFC will be in the home colors this season? 

Either matchup with the Packers will look great, and thank goodness the bucs rebranded. No ugly matchups left, but I think chiefs white over red vs packers home is best matchup, with the bills white over blue a close second

Good point -- can you imagine the alarm clock Buccaneers hosting the Super Bowl and winning? Those uniforms would be locked in for the next decade.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I’m with you on that one.

Hoping to see the BILLS in their blue pants but with the solid white socks as was worn in both Foxboro and in Las Vegas this season, since we don’t have white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre, which would be ideal.  

The solid royal blue socks or the blue striped socks have no business ever being worn with the blue pants.

This is how we ought to dress at Arrowhead on Sunday for the AFC Championship game:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

Hoping to see the BILLS in their blue pants but with the solid white socks as was worn in both Foxboro and in Las Vegas this season, since we don’t have white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre, which would be ideal.  

The solid royal blue socks or the blue striped socks have no business ever being worn with the blue pants.

This is how we ought to dress at Arrowhead on Sunday for the AFC Championship game:

spacer.png

I mean wouldn't have been hard to get some ordered if they wanted them.

Those throwback photos above really drives home how much I miss the red helmet. This set with the red helmet would look killer.

7 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

spacer.png

These match the white jerseys sleeves and look way better than solid white...

jpeg

3 hours ago, jp1409 said:

These match the white jerseys sleeves and look way better than solid white...

jpeg

NO thank-you!!

IF the top of those socks were white rather than royal blue then yes, I’d agree with you, but they’re NOT and have no business of ever being worn with the blue pants.

Most are not fans of the leotard look, which that has due to the socks having blue at the top and extending the pants color.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:21 PM, gothedistance said:

What I stated is the truth.

Wasn't saying you were you lying. I actually believe you. What I was saying is that teams thinking like that is annoying. In an age of analytics, a team thinking that their choice of pants color has any impact on their ability to win game is hilarious. 

14 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Hoping if we get Bucs/Chiefs that the Bucs go white over pewter. I think it’s a better color balance. Using the old template for rough idea vs current for Bucs in Red.

spacer.png

spacer.png

So you're telling me Nike can make pewter look pewter(top photo), but chose to make these look black(bottom photo)?

14 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

So you're telling me Nike can make pewter look pewter(top photo), but chose to make these look black(bottom photo)?

Those were a holdover from a pre-nike era. Similar to the cowboys. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived