2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Ark said:

I still think the worst thing about the new uniforms is the helmet being the same shade of blue as the jersey.

This is what the Rams should look like:

nfl_g_warner01_576.jpg

1075983266.jpg.0.jpg?w=640

Matching the helmet and jersey is one of the best things they did. There's no reason for it to be mismatched other than "it's always been this way," which is never a good reason.

ExJworW.png

8 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Matching the helmet and jersey is one of the best things they did. There's no reason for it to be mismatched other than "it's always been this way," which is never a good reason.

The reason is it looks good.

16 hours ago, Ark said:

I still think the worst thing about the new uniforms is the helmet being the same shade of blue as the jersey.

This is what the Rams should look like:

nfl_g_warner01_576.jpg

1075983266.jpg.0.jpg?w=640

100% agree. Outside of the obvious dumpster fire the jerseys are, the biggest loss is the navy helmet. Personally just not a fan of royal blue as a helmet color.

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Chargers are going with the white over yellow combo today in Cincy:

These are gonna look fantastic on the field, it’s just a shame the matchup will be ruined by the Bengals’ mono-black monstrosities.

They look much more yellow than gold on the field which is disappointing but it's still a great looking matchup. I quite like our all black look, I think black over white would've looked worse. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived