Jerseys in Music Videos

Dallas Cowboys navy blue jersey in the music video No Diggity, song by Black Street, Dr. Dre, and Queen Pen. Dr Dre is wearing an Emmitt Smith Jersey.

Other rap videos have had the Cowboys navy blue jersey in them too, but No Diggity is the most significant because the music video for it released in 1996 and the Cowboys current blue jersey first came in 1996.

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Dallas Cowboys navy blue jersey in the music video No Diggity, song by Black Street, Dr. Dre, and Queen Pen. Dr Dre is wearing an Emmitt Smith Jersey.

Other rap videos have had the Cowboys navy blue jersey in them too, but No Diggity is the most significant because the music video for it released in 1996 and the Cowboys current blue jersey first came in 1996.

Yeah another great music video the Cowboys jerseys were featured in was the one for "Ms. Jackson" by Outkast. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My first thought was every NWA video ever, but this is limited to jerseys. I thought at one point somebody would of worn one at some point, but I guess not. I also found out that Straight Outta Compton used the wrong Raiders (and Sox and Dodgers) hat in the film.

https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/straight-outta-compton-wardrobe-mistakes-why-nwa-s-anachronistic-white-sox-and-dodgers-hats-matter.html

Not sure if they ever made a video, but...

MVpTeTUrD2uAbCBm03-mxKGjgkAFAxd_iJ63OWan c_4nbeDRrCD7Aw7oObSY-QvS8lmyX3iZew41bDer

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 9/12/2020 at 3:06 AM, GriffinM6 said:

Yeah another great music video the Cowboys jerseys were featured in was the one for "Ms. Jackson" by Outkast. 

Speaking of Outkast, Big Boi wears a Lawrence Taylor and a Johnny Bench jersey in the Bombs over Baghdad video.

Dave and AJ Tracey both wear PSG shirts in the Thiago Silva video but it’s kind of the point 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

• 3 weeks later...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 9/11/2020 at 7:49 PM, sportsfan7 said:

My first thought was every NWA video ever, but this is limited to jerseys. I thought at one point somebody would of worn one at some point, but I guess not. I also found out that Straight Outta Compton used the wrong Raiders (and Sox and Dodgers) hat in the film.

https://slate.com/culture/2015/08/straight-outta-compton-wardrobe-mistakes-why-nwa-s-anachronistic-white-sox-and-dodgers-hats-matter.html

Yella was sporting a Dodgers road jersey in the video to “We Want Eazy”

Ice Cube and WC in Raiders jerseys in “Chrome and Paint”

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Archived