NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

3 hours ago, Audiodrama said:

Here's some early branding for Super Bowl 58 in Vegas:

spacer.png

I'm catching some serious late '80s HBO vibes from this one...

I do like it for its simplicity and straightforwardness though. 

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 12/15/2021 at 4:27 PM, tBBP said:

I'm catching some serious late '80s HBO vibes from this one...

We need to start or bump a nerdout thread for primitive '80s television graphics

• Like 8

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Raiders-Browns broadcast just showed a clip of the Bengals from last year, and it reminded me of how garish Cincy used to look. No, the new set isn’t perfect but it’s such a clean and professional-looking upgrade for the Bengals. 

• Like 12

Not sure if this has been covered in any other threads

"I reached out to the NFL to find out what exactly these things are. In reality, these monitors are nothing more than devices for contact tracing. Players actually started wearing these Kinexon monitors last season as part of the NFL’s measures to mitigate the effect that COVID-19 would have on the season. The flashing red light you see is part of the device’s programming. It lights up whenever the device is within six feet of another person wearing the device. This feature is meant to help promote social distancing among players when they’re off the field. Obviously, social distancing isn’t exactly something players can do in the middle of games."

https://deadspin.com/just-what-in-the-world-are-these-ankle-monitors-on-nfl-1848265952

616e244d504203c311da2826d1a0373f.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/13/2021 at 7:48 AM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I posted this mock-up in the earlier days of this thread, but it gives you a good idea of what it would look like.

I love this! I still think that the Jacksonville Jaguars should reincorporate gold back into their uniforms, because I think the Jaguars should use teal and gold as their primary club colors, instead of teal and black. The reason why I think the Jaguars should use teal and gold is because gold just provides a better color contrast for teal than black does.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, seasaltvanilla said:

Always thought an easy  improvement to the Jags logo is get rid of the shading and fur detail on the spots. Cleans it up without losing anything,

uBpjrCy.png

The old logo looks...concussed.

This version of the Jacksonville Jaguars' logo looks so much better without the multiple gold color shading and without the fur detailing on the spots. Someone should petition the Jaguars to make these changes to the logo

• Like 4

On 2/17/2021 at 2:28 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

A simple number outline can do wonders for Jacksonville:

spacer.png

Is there any way I could see full mockups of the Jacksonville Jaguars' uniforms w/the gold outlined numbers & teal & gold stripes down the side panels of the pants?

• Like 4

Put the Jaguars in the 49ers throwback uniforms (just recolored obviously).  Teal numbers, yellow outline, black drop shadow.  White jersey would work with teal, white, or black pants, and the teal jersey would work with all but the teal (but the dummies would do it anyway.)  Black jersey (because of course they'd have one) could have white numbers, teal outline, gold shadow or white number, gold outline (usually try to avoid white and gold touching though) and teal shadow.

• Like 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, BBTV said:

Put the Jaguars in the 49ers throwback uniforms (just recolored obviously).  Teal numbers, yellow outline, black drop shadow.  White jersey would work with teal, white, or black pants, and the teal jersey would work with all but the teal (but the dummies would do it anyway.)  Black jersey (because of course they'd have one) could have white numbers, teal outline, gold shadow or white number, gold outline (usually try to avoid white and gold touching though) and teal shadow.

I made a rough mockup of this, and what you've described is basically the Jags' original uniforms.

2007_SanFrancisco.png

S1g95Be.png1996_Jacksonville.png

• Like 5