NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

On 11/11/2021 at 9:50 PM, DouglasQuaid said:

I wish the Ravens would bring back the contrasting collars , but only if they upgrade their jersey template.

spacer.png

They've done that with practice jerseys but I don't know why they are beholden to the Elite 51 template still. 

Ravens Practice Jersey Accomplishment Patches — UNISWAG

I think the Vapor Fusion (RC)is a little big but with the NFL shield there, changing it to black wouldn't be too bad. The Vapor Untouchable (far right) is probably the better option.

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

These all black falcons helmets are fantastic. They’d look so great on the normal set too, with the updated logo too. Why they opted for silver face masks? Makes zero sense, and it’s a shame knowing how great it looks.

• Like 7

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 11/17/2021 at 10:54 AM, MJWalker45 said:

They've done that with practice jerseys but I don't know why they are beholden to the Elite 51 template still. 

Ravens Practice Jersey Accomplishment Patches — UNISWAG

I think the Vapor Fusion (RC)is a little big but with the NFL shield there, changing it to black wouldn't be too bad. The Vapor Untouchable (far right) is probably the better option.

That’s still an elite 51 to the right. Look at all of the seams. Vapor Untouchable only has no visible seams when looking from the front, then the upside down “Y” seam in the back, and seam on the sides.

• Like 1

Based on what. Based on what. What have you seen from either party here that would make you think that. Their interim logo is the work of a graphic design intern who had The Bends open in Spotify and knocked it out before the end of "Fake Plastic Trees." On the Nike side, the Rams' concept is "off-white hypebeasts," the Titans' is "pointy armpits," and the Dolphins think a toothpaste glob makes them a Veblen good. The Snyder organization is going to cost the league millions in settlements. Where is this faith coming from?

• Like 12

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

Based on what. Based on what. What have you seen from either party here that would make you think that. Their interim logo is the work of a graphic design intern who had The Bends open in Spotify and knocked it out before the end of "Fake Plastic Trees." On the Nike side, the Rams' concept is "off-white hypebeasts," the Titans' is "pointy armpits," and the Dolphins think a toothpaste glob makes them a Veblen good. The Snyder organization is going to cost the league millions in settlements. Where is this faith coming from?

You would be amazed how the opportunity to do something new drives perpetual optimism among the masses despite overwhelming past evidence to the contrary that bad faith actors and poor decision makers never change.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

Probably not before playoffs though? And I'm guessing they'd want to do it after the super bowl. So I'm not sure how soon "very soon" actually is

It would stand to reason that the league wouldn't want them to announce it till after the SB, but with the holiday shopping season in full swing, maybe they'll let them announce it and get merch out there early?  That's assuming it's going to be ready to go and not delayed by months like Cleveland's was.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I thought the Colts looked really good yesterday, maybe even better than the primary uniforms. I think the single stripe in the pants is perfect. I especially liked the look on a few of the players who were wearing black shoes. 

• Like 2

And while we're talking about things Nike helped create, if any of you want to spend 12 minutes watching the process of going from "leaping from the shadows" to "glorified practice squad", here's this process video from the Jacksonville Jaguars, who detailed, with the NFL and Nike, *the process by which they innovatively came up with their present look*.

Friendly reminder that the Jags are currently on year 4 of these sets, so they're due for their next rebrand somewhere around the middle of next week...

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

24 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Friendly reminder that the Jags are currently on year 4 of these sets, so they're due for their next rebrand somewhere around the middle of next week...

Wow really?  It feels like just months ago that the leaks from the airport were posted.  Can't believe how time flew by.

• Like 7

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don’t think Washington would allow Nike to touch their uniforms too much. A simple number font change would be good enough, IMO.

If they do drastically change the uniforms, here’s to hoping they take some inspiration from these college teams. The most important thing they need to remember- pants stripes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 2