2021-2022 NHL Jersey Changes

squamfan

I'd love the Canucks to bring the black skate jersey back as a full time 3rd, but not a primary look. A little goes a long ways with dipping into alternate colour schemes, but it would surely be a more interesting 3rd jersey than the anonymous stick and rink one they have now. 

So is that just like a fashion jersey Beiber is wearing? Or is that this actual new jersey their going to be unveiling?? 

I guess I missed something, so I’m confused 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

So is that just like a fashion jersey Beiber is wearing? Or is that this actual new jersey their going to be unveiling?? 

I guess I missed something, so I’m confused 

Who knows for sure. The timing is just weird, the team just announced a new jersey and the next day, Bieber is spotted with a new jersey. Doesn't necessarily mean anything but it would be one hell of a coincidence if it's not the new alternate they've announced

16 minutes ago, M4One said:

I don't see anything.  Can somebody repost the Bieber picture or point me in the right direction.

FM22fi-UcAM4yKG?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

26 minutes ago, AFirestormToPurify said:

Who knows for sure. The timing is just weird, the team just announced a new jersey and the next day, Bieber is spotted with a new jersey. Doesn't necessarily mean anything but it would be one hell of a coincidence if it's not the new alternate they've announced

I don't think it's a new alternate jersey.  I just don't see the Leafs using a black jersey, even for an alternate.  As a fashion jersey, especially if it is a collab with OVO, then I can see that happening.  Could be just a custom jersey Bieber had gotten made up for himself.

But, I would almost put money down that it is a collab with OVO now.  The Leafs did one with Bieber last year.

A reminder that the Canucks were 1 win away from a Stanley Cup in the Germany colors and they lost that game by 1 goal.

Had they scored that 1 extra goal, the Flying stake might have been associated with a Championship.

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

A reminder that the Canucks were 1 win away from a Stanley Cup in the Germany colors and they lost that game by 1 goal.

Had they scored that 1 extra goal, the Flying stake might have been associated with a Championship.

That didn't stop teams before or since 1993/94 from rebranding after winning rings, though, so I doubt winning in '94 changes anything wrt the Canucks' branding history.

• Like 1