2021-22 NBA Changes

30 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Am I crazy, or does there appear to be some sort of 'Ice Blue' in this logo (specifically on the jazz note)? If so, I think black and yellow with a hint of ice blue could be a really good looking color scheme that fits the beehive motif as well as the snowy mountains of Utah.  

I noticed that too and was wondering if that was supposed to be an ice blue or a really light gray or silver color.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mjd77 said:

So I'm guessing the note/mountain combo is either their new primary or secondary logo.

Nah how many all star logos use actually primary/team logos? I don't think many. Usually it's a alt logo or kinda like a city edition type. Maybe the note with the mountain will be a new secondary logo who knows. 

Although I'm sure the note will be an alt logo/secondary going forward. 

During the Olympics, America First Credit Union has been shilling their "redesigned" Jazz debit card and it is black and yellow with a shiny J-Note. So count me skeptical that the ASG logo is indicating a wider color palette for our awful, new identity.

• Like 1

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

39 minutes ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

During the Olympics, America First Credit Union has been shilling their "redesigned" Jazz debit card and it is black and yellow with a shiny J-Note. So count me skeptical that the ASG logo is indicating a wider color palette for our awful, new identity.

It's kinda sad that we already know this new look is more than likely to be  garbage.  

Jazz redesign colors are black, (Seattle Storm) yellow, and white.

i can't speak to the light blue / silver or whatever that is on the ASW logo, so, wildly speculating, it might be part of the detailing on the uniforms, but i don't have any info on that. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Jazz redesign colors are black, (Seattle Storm) yellow, and white.

i can't speak to the light blue / silver or whatever that is on the ASW logo, so, wildly speculating, it might be part of the detailing on the uniforms, but i don't have any info on that. 🤷‍♂️

Black, yellow, and white...

If I were going to rename my team the Utah Hornets, those are probably the colors I'd choose.   Long live the Beehive State!