2021-22 NBA Changes

One thing about these leak sheets is there are like 17 different Lakers jerseys and almost as many Suns.

That's not beyond the realm of possibility for the NBA. Just saying though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Keep in mind that teams are due for new Statement jerseys so we'll see more than just the City jerseys leaked. Speaking of Statement jerseys, maybe this will be the year the Hornets finally drop the CHA jersey for a purple pinstriped set.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 minute ago, QCS said:

Keep in mind that teams are due for new Statement jerseys so we'll see more than just the City jerseys leaked. Speaking of Statement jerseys, maybe this will be the year the Hornets finally drop the CHA jersey for a purple pinstriped set.

IIRC from what was released at the time of the Nike switchover in 2017, Statement editions can change every two years, but it doesn't seem to be a requirement. I've been waiting for the Pistons to dump the grays for 5 years, for instance, and it still hasn't happened.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

seen this leak going around. don't know if any of it is true or not. seems pretty early for leaks especislly this many 

I mean there’s one city and one classic for both the Suns and Lakers (as well as the statement)… not outside the realm of possibility. The black LA one is Clippers.

1 hour ago, projectjohn said:

IIRC from what was released at the time of the Nike switchover in 2017, Statement editions can change every two years, but it doesn't seem to be a requirement. I've been waiting for the Pistons to dump the grays for 5 years, for instance, and it still hasn't happened.

Agreed, I took it as the minimum time teams can change is 2 years, not they change ever 2 years and only on even years.

3 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

So which Clippers leak is real, then? The one with the lowercase cursive script, or the one with the Mister Cartoon wordmark? Both are fine, but I do like that cursive script a lot.

One is a City and one is a statement I believe.

37 minutes ago, DJT said:

spacer.png

-Is that Mavs black or navy? Hope it's not BFBS.

-GS one gives me Cal or Marquette vibes.

-What are the Clippers even doing anymore?

-lol, the Lakers somehow made the purple jersey worse.

-At first glance I can barely tell the difference between that Grizzlies jersey and the current light blues.

-Guessing Utah's (whatever the call the dark jersey) is going to be yellow then? I still can't believe Utah is going with black and yellow. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DJT said:

spacer.png

-That Mavs jersey looks pointless. Black (or navy) and white?

-Why would Golden State have two blue jerseys?

-Just give up, Clippers. SMH

-As pointed out above, LA already had a very similar purple jersey

-The elongated wordmark is the only difference on the Grizzlies one.

-Is the road (Icon) jersey gonna be yellow if the Statement is black? And why is that jersey so bland?

Some of these look like City prototypes more than Statements

24 minutes ago, DJT said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

These match the black statement jerseys, but not sure if they are legit. Also a remix jersey a year too late?

I mean, Utah is the Beehive State, so black and yellow makes sense, but I think the whole set needs to be out there.

• Like 1